Bloodred Cannon Shooters vs Baby Blue Sandsurfers: NEW BEGINNINGS

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2011/09/22/valencia-2-2-guardiola-emery-gets-the-better-of-guardiola-early-on-but-barca-fight-back/

In the meantime here is an article about a quintessential Pep Vs Emery match, according to La Liga experts.

Think it’s been posted before.

Emerys teams seem to always start well but not capitalise and then second half Pep would come back.

Wonder if the same will happen again.

1 Like

Trying to be positive, you country girl :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Have I missed something but why are players like Pogba, KDB and Sterling good to go for the opening weekend when playing to the end of the World Cup ? Where as Monreal is only returning to full training today when Spain lost in the Round of 16 ?

Monreal is older :wink:

God damn I’m glad y’all set it off

1 Like

They have the epo.

Was thinking a City win, but with that air pressure and a brisk easterly coming in, I’m tempted to go at least a draw now.

Estimated percentage cloud cover was not included and that could yet be a difference maker

2 Likes

If Leno didn’t start soon he would become a problem.

Looking forward to the release of Bad Boys 3 tomorrow

11 Likes

Lucky they’re not English or they’d be on the front of the Mail tomorrow

9 Likes

I’m really excited to see this team play some proper games now, even if we don’t get the results to start with I’m just looking forward to not knowing how the season will pan out before it starts.

2 Likes

I have a weird feeling in ma stomach guys. And no its not the chinese i just ate. We are going to suprise a few this season and tommorow Unai and his army of loyal soldiers will show Abu Dhabi no mercy. I predict a 5-1 bollocking of the soulles oil drillers. Jenkinson to come of the bench and score the 5th goal. COYG

2 Likes

Petr Cech will start and captain Arsenal tomorrow against Manchester City

(Telegraph)

Jesus Christ what’s the fucking point.

Lelelelelelelel TOLD YOU SO NEVER QUESTION ME AGAIN YOU SHIT CUNTS. First I said Ox is a Cm and then Cech would be our starter. Damn I’m good.

Perhaps Emery doesn’t have much faith in Leno doesn’t believe he’s much of an upgrade on Cech?

Probably not wrong to be fair.

The difference in what we paid for a GK this summer and what Liverpool and Chelsea paid is pretty telling. We haven’t brought in a goalkeeper of that quality, whose inclusion is not up for debate. If we had, then the idea of “not throwing them in the deep end” wouldn’t even be an issue – If you know you have a great goalkeeper, you start them, whoever the opposition.

Hopefully we do see some improvement in Leno in the future, but for now, we have a pair of 5/10 goalkeepers and personally, i don’t think it really matters who starts tomorrow.

What a fucking waste of money he is then. Why would you spend £25m on a bench keeper? Surely sticking with Cech and Opsina is much more sensible then and saving the money.

I think we’re just easing Leno in. He’ll get plenty of chances in the cups. I agree with this decision.

If he proves himself in the cups he will eventually take over from Cech.

4 Likes

Leno = Vizekusen. :giroud:

1 Like