Black Lives Matter Movement

If true, and I’m not sure it is because we know the government at least persecutes Muslims, it maybe that’s a benefit of communism? You don’t envy others because everyone in theory receives the same and the system is fair. Therefore you don’t have to envy or feel threatened by others.

There are no benefits of Communism. How many more times do we have to run the experiment before everyone realises it?
Ffs stack the bodies neatly this time

1 Like

All economic systems, when you go into them 100%, end up being detrimental.

2 Likes

Yeah my experience is exactly the same. It is a huge fucking country that has spent a millennia depending on how you count, to unite its people from north to south, I think that plays in.

@arsenescoatmaker this has been discussed before on here and my experience living there is, in short, the gvt. does not persecute muslims or religious people by default, that’s a myth pertained by the west. There are muslims and mosques all over the country albeit maybe more up north.

However the gvt consider (part of the) Uyghurs as a separatist religious movement who wants a piece of their land to run by religious law. This is not much unlike how they view Tibet, some group wants a slice of China to turn into a religiously run sect country. They do not take lightly to that stuff and neither would your country or any other country. Then we likely differ in how we act and treat them, they’re obviously notoriously, absolutely unjustifiably harsh on this kind of stuff as we all know.

1 Like

There are numerous benefits of communism. The ones leading to a communistic dictatorship (which basically all have through history) is another matter. Like all ideologies it’s a utopia and good in theory, but it will never work irl.

It’s not a Western Myth that Uyghurs are oppressed. Uyghurs are sent to camps if they’re found of having commited the crimes of praying, visiting countries outside of China and having whatsapp on their phone. I suggest reading this in full before making that claim again, it’s long but gives an insight into. Make sure you look up the birthrate amongst Uyghurs at the end:

1 Like

That is not what I said. I said it’s a myth religious people are persecuted by default there.

I literally say they treat most Uyghurs like shit in my post, it’s the content of 90% of my reply to you.

I say it’s not by default, it is however the case with most Uyghurs.

1 Like

China doesn’t, these days, give two hoots about your religion so long as you allow a bit of commi infiltration and don’t proselytize. The government are doing their genocidal bullshit in the North for political reasons. They were challenging the authority of China and committing acts of terrorism and this is the reaction. Way over the fucking top evil, but it’s not borne out of racism or Islamophobia.

It might be because of political power games but that aside their prosecuting a race/religous group for who they and not for what crimes, political or otherwise they commit.

That’s fine, we can agree to disagree, I believe we cannot say “politics aside” because I got the impression that politics is the absolute reason and if you do put politics aside it’s fine to be muslim or otherwise religious in China from a state point of view, in my experience.

You will find both churches and mosques there though they would really have no problem just removing them entirely from their country a long time ago if they wanted to (Mao banned it). Nowadays it’s more that they keep a close eye on it all and if they begin to suspect political organisation they come down hard.

I would guess they’re scared of organised religion, not individuals being religious.

Premier League now back tracking, like starmer, Morgan, Le Tissier

Black Lives Matter!..unless they’re Palestinian.

Are Palestinians black??

I would say so. They’re certainly not white :slight_smile:

What has BLM said about Palestine?

They tweeted something. I don’t remember what it was tbh.

It was an empty gesture to virtue signal from the start. The BLM slogan morphed into bland anti racism corporate speak with zero real world effectiveness just like various campaigns like “say no to racism” and “Kick it out” in England.

Cantwell kneels after scoring and Henry praises him for understanding black people pain!? The whole thing is pathetic, it’s BS superficial BS

3 Likes

Exactly

plenty told them the political goals and the riots, assaults and vandalism had already happened before EPL decided to support the ‘movement’

Total bandwaggoning

Seems important to the players and gives them a chance to make a gesture of support. better than a tee shirt in a warm up or a hashtag.
Twenty clubs doing this to fans and a global audience. it will register with some not all. Most importantly it will register with a percentage of young influential kids. Wont solve anything. Might not change too much anytime soon but highlighting a wrong to a young inquisitive mind cannot be a bad thing. Going forward them minds have the power to influence and change. At the very least they have the understanding to reject wrong.

6 Likes

you are another useful idiot ffs

this POLITICAL MOVEMENT has trapped people into feeling they cannot oppose Black Lives Matter as to do so would be to endorse racism.

It’s incredibly clever marketing

Should read these well reasoned articles on exactly why we should not, and nor should football, support BLM