Black Lives Matter Movement

I see this intellectual discussion has started with posts of the highest calibre.

4 Likes

Loserpool players get down on one knee to show support?

Scummy club

1 Like

Seriously? :neutral_face:

How does that make them scummy?

Ummm yes you do. Pakistani commited a genocide against Bengladashi’s in no small part due to them considering them a racially inferior black race.

To this day there’s an endemic discrimination against darker people in Indian and Pakistani society. To this day people within the Indian sub continent buy toxic skin lightening creams.

2 Likes

I feel like this was a mistake.

19 Likes

That’s religious and more in line with Indians vs Pakistanis bit.

A guy dies by being suffocated by a racist policeman’s knee.

Liverpool players commemorate it by going down on one knee.

I don’t think it needs spelling out any more than that

Do you know what going down on one knee means?

You’re being a knob.

1 Like

You’re a dickhead

Since August 2016, some American athletes have protested against police brutality and racism by kneeling on one knee during the U.S. national anthem.

Do some research before you use it as another way to slag off Liverpool

nah this is going well atm :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Your not even remotely funny ?

It’s not though because they used racially charged language as part of their rhetoric. It also doesn’t say anything about massacring and gangraping your fellow Muslims in the Quran

We also know Ghandi believed believed blacks to be racially inferior. I think you’re views are probably tainted by a cultural outlook born of Empire.

2 Likes

Is this why I’ve had numerous messages (from Liverpool fans, from black friends) that how Liverpool chose to mark respect was wrong?

Why not wear t-shirts? They’ve done that before. In defence of Suarez during, would you believe it, a racism row

I do.

12 Likes

:bellerin: :xhaka2: :laca2:

Worst mistake since I took a laxative, thinking it was an e. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Jesus you tried Cristo. Completely agree with your original post, shame some saw fit to derail the topic at hand.

I will hold my hand up and say for a long time I stupidly took the police side in a lot of these situations, but the past couple years I’ve done a full 180 and, while there are good policemen, If everyone else lets the few fucking horrible ones get away with literal murder, and don’t hold them to account with any of their actions, they are just as bad.

Obviously it is difficult in some circumstances, you don’t want to lose your job, you don’t want to become an outcast, but my friend left the force for these very reasons that they were powerless against corruption.

My favourite I’ve seen so far is of a tall lady with short hair, her officer speaks out of line and she marched him way back off the front line. Need way more of that and so much less of these excited call of duty guys I’m sure everyone has seen.

1 Like

How did we go from killing based on color to racially charged language?
Bangladeshis have never been black. What are you on about man?

Don’t make me defend Muslims.