Benjamin White (4)

That’s what the rumour, yes.

I believe they cited personal reasons officially but didn’t clarify exactly what happened.

Thought he had a fight with the ass man or something no?

Would be surprised if he’d rejoin without said coach being out the picture

fuck Southgate, recall???

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na

Assman!

:peach:

1 Like
3 Likes

PEW PEW

Billy Gunn has some great theme songs. Remember his The One theme song?

2 Likes

The way he has had altercations in games this season with other England players tells me it was a bust up

I cant see him going back if hes that unhappy as part of that group

Congrats to Mr and Mrs Ben White :clap:

6 Likes

So we were in the midst of a title challenge and he decided to get married on the Sunday of match week 37?

:chester:

3 Likes

He (or his fiancé) must have been planning it for months, right?

Probably a registry office and big blow out in Spain or Dubai to follow in a couple of weeks.

4 Likes

Do we think Benjamin might refer to holidaying in Dubai (sorry, mini-retirement) as going to “Doobz”, in his little Southern dialect?

2 Likes

Benjamin f’n White, what a player man.

I reckon him and Saka will end up in my favourite XI of all-time when it’s all said and done.

2 Likes

I do love that he’s a bit of a cunt on the pitch, despite not even caring that much about football.

8 Likes

He genuinely plays like he’s Sergio f’n Ramos. The way he baits with his studs on the ball and then casually gets out of it and starts our attacks.

It feels fucking effortless to him, like it’s the most basic shit in the world. His defending is so underrated too.

5 Likes

100% agree. I think he has had another amazing season for us. The trouble is Odegaard, Saka, Martinelli, Saliba, Ramsdale are all getting the plaudits for their performances this season, rightly so, but Ben White has been very solid and very consistent all season. I think that £50m looks like very good money spent. Hope he is rewarded with a new contract as well. He needs to be part of the long term project at Arsenal.

4 Likes

easily our best defender this season.

1 Like

Everyone out there getting 30-40 minutes per game and White getting 80 minutes per game instead. Arteta loves this guy.

Arteta is really making sure he gets the reps in at CB.

I think we’ll see a lot more rotation in the back line this year, which is a good thing. Unless there is an injury issue, I expect White to be right near the top of that group in overall minutes played, maybe second after Gabriel.

One interesting question is whether we can play White, Timber, Saliba, and Gabriel together - ie, White or Timber at LB.

3 Likes