Benjamin White (4)

https://twitter.com/olly_a_informer/status/1683886244424560656?s=46&t=2G91e6VWUM5NH9A5MumBFw

Fucking lol

10 Likes

bullshit for me

5 Likes

We are not shopping Ben White lol

8 Likes

Not gonna happen

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/dobbo0107/status/1683896228973629440?s=46

Even on the face of it, the rumor makes no sense. We’d shop a guy who plays every match for us, never gets rested and only just now might have a rotation option coming in, for another midfielder?

2 Likes

An aging midfielder who’s surely only gonna downtrend from here.

Loved Bernardo 2 seasons ago at 50m when he was being forced out. Now I wouldn’t even do Bernardo +25m for white.

1 Like

one of our best and consistent performers last season, entering his prime, can play RB and CB, which Tomi is just a utility and Partey will leave in a season or two, makes zero sense to ship White out while we only have Timber left.

Arteta and Edu are not stupid.

Let’s see how Havertz works out before we start making bold statements like that.

2 Likes

why always target Havertz??

Ode and Rice did not play any good against United as well.
One is our captain and one is the 105m man.

If there were people that needs to be blamed, first blame the ones who had the blunders… people who were not supposed to have those blunders.

1 Like

Oh I don’t give two shits about preseason. He was fine in the game against MLS. He doesn’t know the other players at all and it took Xhaka like two years to figure out how to play that position.

My concern is the amount of money invested in him. I can see where it could go right but I could also see it blowing up in our faces and being really fucked.

Kai is a medium risk high reward transfer.

we probably overpaid 20-25m of his actual value, but what kind of “good” player you can get from that?

He might look “shit” in many Chelsea games, but he was one of the few performers on that disjointed team, and scored the CL winning goal. He has the talent and experience that are important to us.

This is the “risk” that we can take and we should take.

What a stupid rumour. I’d love Silva but he isn’t taking Saka’ spot (even though he’s as good), he isn’t taking Odegaard’s and we’ve just bought Havertz.

Then factor in us losing White. Silly season.

2 Likes

Bernardo is a cracking player, and I’d love to hear serious links, but fuck giving em Ben White as part of it. (Not that I give any credibility to these links)

I’m only interested in strengthening the squad, not selling a serious asset in one area of the pitch to strengthen another.

Benny Blanco is here to stay in my book.

4 Likes

These attentions whores are so desperate

8 Likes

This looked a bit random below from a couple weeks ago.

https://twitter.com/elliotr1971/status/1677636686799335424?s=46&t=eJpgg6uHWRsStnASv-OePg

White for Silva doesn’t sound realistic and has the air of a rumour dreamt up out of thin air. Or like they’re trying to bait a journalist into publishing a story about this shit and then they’ll say ‘gotcha’ at the end.

Bernado is elite, but I’m not having that 50m Ben White is worth less than him. They should be giving us Silva and money.

Also, with Mahrez gone, Silva owns that right forward spot now or he can play Gundogan role. Why the hell would he leave City to join us?

2 Likes

I’ll leave Jeff to sum up my feelings on this rumour!

7 Likes

Can’t see this one happening. Silva to come here? And play where exactly, who’s first team spot is he taking? This guy’s 28… and I don’t like his face. Very punchable.