Benjamin White (4)

21 Likes

best player on the pitch again. what a gift he has been, sorting out our RB mess.

1 Like

WestStandTone

@WestStandTone

In the midst of all that mayhem, Ben White overtook Richarlison in this seasonā€™s PL scoring stakes today.

How embarrassing.
Apart from Ramsey, who is on the same amount of goals as Richarlison, every Arsenal first team player has scored more PL goals than him.

Sort your Aaronā€™s out mate

3 Likes

Rewatching the bournemouth match and I still canā€™t figure what Ben White was doing with that dive in the lead up to Parteyā€™s goal.
horrible dive.

Excellent.

4 Likes

Not great for the lad but something tells me Ben canā€™t be arsed about it himself. Would probably prefer resting a bit and perhaps having a mini trip away with his missus.

I genuinely believe he doesnā€™t give a shit lol

17 Likes

Zero fucksā€¦

ā€¦I donā€™t much care either.

2 Likes

Back to his best

6 Likes
2 Likes

Ben White when he has the ball:

2 Likes

4 Likes

I know Saka got the plaudits today but Benjamin was man of the match for me

8 Likes

I agree. He was outstanding again today!

6 Likes

Need to keep him fit for another 10 games. Itā€™s great that he is not patriotic.

6 Likes

even getting a call but most likely will sit on the bench 90% of the time, or stay playing the last 10 league games for the title, Ben knows what is more important.

I donā€™t mind him losing out of the international games. But him not being selected is pretty hilarious considering the form heā€™s had all season.

8 Likes

Best moment of the game was Benjamin geeing up the supporters, but for the goal we conceded from the corner immediately after.

2 Likes