Benjamin Šeško

• Full Name: Benjamin Šeško
  • Date of Birth: May 31, 2003
  • Place of Birth: Radeče, Slovenia
  • Height: 1.94 meters (6 feet 4 inches)
  • Position: Forward
  • Current Club: RB Leipzig (as of the 2023/2024 season)
  • Nationality: Slovenian

IMG_2827

https://x.com/plettigoal/status/1796856944415645705?s=46&t=eJpgg6uHWRsStnASv-OePg

5 Likes

His relatively low release clause means there will be loads of clubs interested. Especially with the striker market being so depleted.

We’re definitely one of the most attractive projects at the moment, though. Should give us an edge.

Edit: @Flexo had to correct his name (Šeško) looks fancy

5 Likes

Edit: had to update thread to reflect his status as Emissary of the Prophets.

If he comes here he must be made captain without fail.

5 Likes

That thong tha-thong thong thong

8 Likes

PLEASE

Benjamin Sisqó

13 Likes

I saw him at the Owings Mills movie theater when I went to watch Blue Streak. He’s tiny.

Shameless piggybacking

https://x.com/insidethecannon/status/1796860910016856546?s=46&t=AXaXFdGpC85RzXwk6DBMgA

Please god can the beautiful CF come back.

Seeing the state of top CFs now makes me vomit.

Cavani has retired recently. I true great and he would be far above anybody I see currently.

Guessing you miss this handsome devil too…

2 Likes

Was Cavani even that good?

He probably isn’t even Top 10 of his generation. Although maybe that highlights the pool of strikers then vs now.

That was my point.

But I’d say Cavani was very good.

What people claim Nunez is I guess.

Come to think of it Cavani used to miss a bazillion chances as well.
Nunez has taken it to the next level though.

He had his flaws but I’d say he was

Napoli years were big time and he still put up respectable numbers at PSG whilst playing with Mbappe and Neymar

PSG wasn’t the best move for him at his peak

Presently Darwin can’t lace his boots

1 Like

I still remember him and Pastore killing it at Palermo.

Kinda miss Palermo but then I remember they’re now owned by City so they can rot for the rest of time.

Thinking about Cesco… He could actually be an ideal solution for us atm.

Never liked the idea of pushing Havertz into the background, but that doesn’t really have to happen with Šesko.

He’s still a super young player, if he comes here we could see him and Havertz rotating up front. That could be ideal for Seško too. He’s probably a bit too young and inexperienced enough to lead the line of a top title contender on a consistent basis. You can see he’s a tremendous potential, but putting too much on his shoulders too early could be be bad for his developement.
Would be great for us too because he offers something different compared to Havertz, Jesus etc.

If we could get him for a reasonable price (the release clause of €65m does sound like a reasonable risk for a guy of that profile/age) this could be a brilliant deal for us.

1 Like

What the fuck is that avatar about? Have Becks, sure, but in a fucking Man U shirt?!!

6 Likes

Has to be permanently banned imo.

I did my job Mods.

4 Likes