Bayern vs Arsenal (CL) 1-0

Havertz in CF, Jesus on the bench. One of Jorignho or Partey in CDM please.

Tbh, not even sure why Iā€™m even arguing on what/who we use on Wednesday.

Just knock that twat Tuchel out.

Absolutely septic to see a Barcelona avatar on here.

3 Likes

Ignore the Barca kit, itā€™s a Messi avatar, please respect the GOAT.

The fact that Iā€™m reasonably confident that isnā€™t the European Cup they won against us is the only thing saving you from a ban.

Changing it then.

1 Like

That UCL final in '06, was on my birthday. Top 10 worst days in my life. I hope thatā€™s not from 2006 :sob:

It wasnā€™t, it was Messi posing with the CL trophy in 2011.

They may or may not have knocked us in the round 16 that season, which involved a snake being sent off at Camo Nou. :eyes:

2 Likes

Ffs.

Change it again.

2 Likes

Nah, I did, itā€™s Leo with Diego in 2010 now.

Or is Messi an undesirable figure in OA? :rofl:

More so anything to do with Barca is frowned upon, and for very good reason lol :rofl:

1 Like

Ok, I changed it, again. Surely everyone loves Sting?

1 Like

Its STIIIIIIIING

1 Like

Iā€™m not hopeful at all.

Crashing out of the CL and league title in two games would be very Arsenal.

4 Likes

Last chance saloon to win serious silverware this season and be taken seriously.

Also, that fucking champions of Europe, youā€™ll never sing that chant, letā€™s get rid of this shite.

2 Likes

Thought you were a Ronaldo mark?

1 Like

I am, but Messiā€™s quite good as well.

Yeah he said that and still acted like a dummy and tried cramming him into midfield. Heā€™s not an 8.

Sure, he recently said that and he also clarified that Havertz has played quite well as an #8 too and sometimes the roles arenā€™t that different, which anyone that can pay attention could already tell.

When we were drawing with Brentford and looked like we were out of ideas, we used Havertz as an #8 and he scored the winner.

When Bayern started gaining ground on us and turned the game around, we moved Havertz into midfield and our midfield immediately became more stable and had more legs to track those runners.

Havertz as an #8 is a no no in partly because of his suspect technical ability and assuredness

On the whole it doesnā€™t look right and isnā€™t a recipe for success

1 Like