Battlefield 1 (PC, Xbox One, PS4)

[QUOTE]

Battlefield 1

Battlefield 1 is an upcoming first-person shooter video game developed by EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts. Despite its name, it is the fourteenth installment in the Battlefield franchise, the first main entry in the series since Battlefield 4 (2013), and the first World War I video game published by Electronic Arts since Wings of Glory in 1994. The game is scheduled to be released on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One worldwide on October 21, 2016.[/QUOTE]

With the full release just three weeks away, it was time to bring the previously created thread to the new website.

After a positive reception from the alpha and beta releases, there is no doubt that this game has the potential to be the most immersive AAA World War video game ever.

I personally played the hell out of the beta in my free time, and it barely scratched the surface of Battlefield 1’s content and variety. What did you make of the alpha and beta versions? Are you getting Battlefield 1? What are you looking forward to?

Can not wait, absolutely loved the beta. Smashing cunts heads in with my trench club will never not be satisfying.

enjoyed the beta but really looking forward to the single player has its going to be a anthology of short stories.

If you have EA access its available to play from 13th octuber

Started playing it last night. AMAZING!

1 Like

Nice.

Gonna play it tonight, can’t wait.

Play the single player first its amazing

Looks awesome I’m not really into these types of games but it looks so excellent I just might.

I believe this may be a splendid replacement for the 7% of my life vacated by FIFA.

1 Like

This game is bangin’!

1 Like

Played a couple games just now, what a fucking great game this is. Warfare at it’s best

I haven’t even played single player yet, multiplayer has been that good. Had to head off for a week away, started to get withdrawal symptoms.

1 Like

in terms of gameplay BF4 is much better but in terms of immersion and atmosphere BF1 one of the best games I’ve ever experienced

1 Like

After a while off through a winter assessment period I jumped right back on this and it still is just a brilliant gaming experience. I bought Overwatch which is great fun but still nothing beats the immersion of Battlefield 1. Prefer the gameplay on BF1 compared to previous titles too.

1 Like

Took this back to the shop for a refund after 2 weeks thought it was absolutely crap

One of the best games ever made. Looks incredible on my 4k with Ps4 Pro. They have captured the essence of WW1 down to a tee.

2 Likes

It’s the best shooter I have ever played, hands down. And I’ve play a lot; Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, previous Battlefields, tried them all.

This game is SO complete. The warfare, tanks wrecking villages. You think you’re safely hidden in a house waiting capturing a flag, BANG the whole house comes down and you die under the rubble haha. Brilliant. Planes flying everywhere, such mayhem.

Been playing this with mates, so we always have a decent squad and our win rate keeps going up, makes it a lot more fun too. Win rate around 70% now I think. Still improving my K/D ratio, which is about 1.20 now. Basically because I die a lot in order to capture flags or plant/defuse bombs. My XP rank is 70. I believe it goes upto 99. Haven’t seen anyone higher.

What a game, 10/10. Might have to buy Premium to get all the DLC’s.

4 Likes

It’s not a purist first person shooter.

I would much prefer if it were WW2 to be fair, as it would allow more freedom in customisation.

But yeah, good game, but such long game times!

Ha yes. Annoying sometimes. Domination has fairly short game times but it’s much less fun compared to Conquest, Rush and Operations.

Had no idea you was a fan, bro. We should team up.

I usually play with my mate and we finish in the top 4 at least every game, aim for a 1 and 2 though. Im lvl 72 atm and have got every gun class to lvl 10 (nerrrrd). Never played a shooter this much since maybe CoD 4 about 10 yrs ago. Love it.

How often do you play?

1 Like

Still don’t think it’s a comparison to Modern Warfare at the time it was released. That game had serious play-life, and the hype extended beyond two more COD releases.