BATE Borisov Vs Arsenal (UEL Round of 32 1st Leg)

Maybe ozil should have been useful in this game but who knows whats going on, but he still could be struggling regardless we had a more than good enough team put out to trounce these fuckers but they had the same bullshit attitude of the wenger years of not bothering and not fancying it. Why did we need ozil for this gameā€¦especially if he isnt ready or is maybe struggling why are we going back to ozil why is ozil needed for todays game?

You can feel free to criticize Ozil, saying he doesnā€™t show up enough in big games, not influential enough, not scoring enoughā€¦

Saying him lazy, is a lazy accusation.

Is Ozil injured ? Every word I listen to from football pundits say heā€™s not. Iā€™m not saying Iā€™m a fan but we looked lost tonight. We struggled to pass a ball to our own playes, if nothing else in a game of this tempo he could have passed the ball correctly.

he has sciatica problems apparently, has been rumoured that is one of the big reasons why the powers that be are regretting giving him so much money and why he is not gonna move one because no club wants to touch him especially being on what he is on now. Can i say it is fact nopeā€¦but no one knows for definite wtf is going on all we can do is assume any which way.

No. I just think it is premature to conclude definitively he is a failure at this moment and seems a tad knee jerk. Pepā€™s first season was not stellar.

Having said that, if you offered me Simeone right now, Iā€™d take it

A wasted game, but hopefully not a wasted poll :grin:
Vote for your ā€˜Man of the Matchā€™

1 Like

ā€œWenger wasnā€™t so bad afterallā€. Wow, I didnā€™t realize that if the problems he left us werenā€™t solved the season right after he left that heā€™s absolved :rofl:

What a wanker Cross is.

11 Likes

Hope Ornstein memes keep you up at night you cunt @johncross

1 Like

Into this manā€™s bank account.
th

5 Likes

Haha

8 Likes

Fucking fat farmers.

3 Likes

His sex must be sucksā€¦ feel sorry for his lady(ies)ā€¦

They beat Bayern back in 2012. :astonished:

Are you talking about that Bayern team that still won the group, thrashed Barcelona 7-0 (in 2 legs) in the semi-final and won the CL?

If losing to Bate could lead us winning the trophy, so be it :joy:

1 Like

Oi! They still bloody beat 'em. :gunnersaurus:

I did not check muchā€¦
Probably Bayern had already advanced and not playing their full strength?

Wow, the team was actually pretty strong.

https://www.skysports.com/football/bate-borisov-vs-bay-munich/teams/274043

Fucking sexist cunt! Gonna have to destroy these cunts next week.