BATE Borisov Vs Arsenal (UEL Round of 32 1st Leg)

One thing we do know about him us that he’s stubborn. He could have taken and played Ozil but didn’t.
He must realise he’s job is to keep the fans happy they will spend and keep the club happy, his happiness come from the £m he will earn.
I don’t want Ozil at the club because he’s a lazy player, but we could have played him tonight and it may have made a difference.

Thats says it all .
Where exactly has Arsenal’s identity gone ?
It’s fucking criminal what’s happening to this club .
The promise land what was the Emirates is a cash maker for the board .

1 Like

how do you know that you ASSUME that, what if he isnt fit enough and not ready there could be so many reasons why he is not playing everyone just acts like ‘emery isnt playing him and there is no reason for it’ maybe there is maybe he has been told not to play him to force him to up his game and play more effectively.

Look what happened last time we played him he had ZERO impact at all, but somehow he is the answer to all our ills, cant have it both ways. Who the fuck knows what is happening but as per usual when the player eventually leaves or something happens it usually gets leaked to the press, you might end up hearing that even though he acts cool on social media the guy is a lazy person who they whole squad resented because of his general attitude it could be anything.

It makes me laugh because literally last season everyone was saying he needs to be dropped because wenger keeps on playing him and he puts in poor performance after poor performance and there is no punishment. He could be injured or frozen out but now there is a potential of him being punished or dropped everyone is like ‘why arent we playing our 350k player he is the best we have got he could have helped that game’ Then on the odd game he does play he plays like a cunt ‘well of course he would he might be carrying an injury and he is obviously not match fit’

FUCKING HELL, which is it :arteta:

1 Like

Fucking delude optimist

1 Like

I don’t know who really has the agenda here (not saying you but in general)…

Ozil led the team in Km ran (and area covered) in many games, and we call him “lazy”???

You must love Ashley Young very much then.

Tonight we played a side which does not play high tempo football. We made them look better than they are due to out lack of determination and attitude. I’m not a fan of Ozil playing against team which run over us because he doesn’t put in the effort. Emery should have known this team on how they play after all we are constantly told how much home work he does on opponents
As you say you can’t have it both ways.

so did sanchez that cunt ran like a dog everywhere doing precisely fuck all to help the team. I see ozil run after a player of the opposition but track him sort of but not really put a tackle in or get in front of him or block him or do anything but sorta runs by their sides as if to say ‘look everyone i am tracking my man’ but he isnt really doing anything of use really he is almost their running partner. Either that or he stays with the man for a while then just gives up.

It’s only half time boys .
Next week will be a different story .

1 Like

Maybe ozil should have been useful in this game but who knows whats going on, but he still could be struggling regardless we had a more than good enough team put out to trounce these fuckers but they had the same bullshit attitude of the wenger years of not bothering and not fancying it. Why did we need ozil for this game…especially if he isnt ready or is maybe struggling why are we going back to ozil why is ozil needed for todays game?

You can feel free to criticize Ozil, saying he doesn’t show up enough in big games, not influential enough, not scoring enough…

Saying him lazy, is a lazy accusation.

Is Ozil injured ? Every word I listen to from football pundits say he’s not. I’m not saying I’m a fan but we looked lost tonight. We struggled to pass a ball to our own playes, if nothing else in a game of this tempo he could have passed the ball correctly.

he has sciatica problems apparently, has been rumoured that is one of the big reasons why the powers that be are regretting giving him so much money and why he is not gonna move one because no club wants to touch him especially being on what he is on now. Can i say it is fact nope…but no one knows for definite wtf is going on all we can do is assume any which way.

No. I just think it is premature to conclude definitively he is a failure at this moment and seems a tad knee jerk. Pep’s first season was not stellar.

Having said that, if you offered me Simeone right now, I’d take it

A wasted game, but hopefully not a wasted poll :grin:
Vote for your ‘Man of the Match’

1 Like

“Wenger wasn’t so bad afterall”. Wow, I didn’t realize that if the problems he left us weren’t solved the season right after he left that he’s absolved :rofl:

What a wanker Cross is.

11 Likes

Hope Ornstein memes keep you up at night you cunt @johncross

1 Like

Into this man’s bank account.
th

5 Likes

Haha

8 Likes

Fucking fat farmers.