BATE Borisov Vs Arsenal (UEL Round of 32 1st Leg)

Overturning it will just paper over the cracks and we’ll get smashed by Napoli further down the line.

These are grim fucking times.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more.

Emery’s seat is getting hotter and hotter now

1 Like

Sadly yeah… We won’t make the final if we play anywhere near like tonight

I just had a rather dark thought that maybe we should just get knocked out and go all out for the top 4. We won’t get it either but at least nothing else will distract us and we might be closer…

Fucking hell

4 Likes

You said it exactly like i would

I don’t think making the top 4 is a good thing with this squad. Be a hammering in champions league

Yeah but if we make top 4 it’s really our only chance to actually improve the squad. That’s how desperate a state we’re in.

2 Likes

Fucked is the only thing I can say!

1 Like

That sort of incident with Lacazette has been coming for a while now, guy seems to have a really short fuse.

It was the most obvious straight red I’ve seen in a little while, really poor and hasn’t helped the situation for next week. We’ll still turn them over at home tho, if we don’t it’ll be a staggeringly bad result for the club’s fortunes

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that he has increasingly been complaining about every single decision that goes against us. Always whining in the refs face, even when it’s clear that the call is correct. In recent weeks he’s just been doing it more and more and it reached a boiling point today.

I love Laca but thats so fucking poor. He gets way too emotional sometimes.

I welcomed Mkhitaryan back but today reminded me why I really would like his mammoth wages off the bill, so damn hot and cold, why is his footballing ability so bipolar.

1 Like

Yeah Mkhitaryan needs to go in the summer, not offering any real value for money. Another one that might be happy to hang around tho.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yes, but you failed to read my post. You’re being hugely selective in your argument. He has managed individuals and squads with relative success at Valencia and Sevilla.

You saying very plainly that he can’t manage players based on selective examples isn’t completely fair or true. Especially when he has a portfolio of successful tenures.

The rest of your post is your opinion, can’t knock it. I certainly have question marks over a lot of his decisions in the recent couple months too.

I see your point. But I don’t think using his two most recent appointments is really that selective or even come close to cherry picking. Is it the full picture of his career? No. Does it give a data set to trend from? Yes.

Hopefully Kroenke watched the game…well saw the result anyway, and has seen enough of his investment to want two sell to the highest bidder before we get dragged down any further.

3 Likes

Read that back and try not to laugh though XD

1 Like

Hardly a trend, he hasn’t failed here yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But no, we both would like to see him turn it around so let’s see! No doubt a lot needs to change aside not just the ingoings and outgoings. I’m more than with you on that

1 Like