Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Yeah I just dont get why they havent made any real moves to give Dame a chance. Smaller franchises only get stars via the draft and that in itself is had to nail as well so you gotta take your chances when they come. Seems the FO is happy to be a low end playoff or playin team which sucks for Dame.

1 Like

I think there is no team out there has the assets to get Dame, or the price is too high.
Dame is a franchise player with max (correct me if I am wrong) contract, who has capability to do that now?

Don’t think Portland wants to get what the Nets got from KD and Kyrie.

Dallas is going to ‘surprise’ too I reckon. It’s weird to say that of a team that has Irving and Doncic, but it seems like expectations are a less of them in comparison with Phoenix. But with Irving they can create a lot of what they did with Doncic/Brunson last season.

Wtf bruh

Here is my well-informed medical observation of Lonzo’s injury situation:

His knee is cooked

3 Likes

Dame got 71 but fell 1 three short of tying Klay’s record.

2 Likes

The Dallas Maverick’s look vulnerable. I expect either the Lakers or Warriors to get that 6th playoff spot to avoid the play in.

Currently lukewarm on the Luka x Kyrie tandem. Blown a couple of late game situations and that was meant to be their bread and butter. Clearly have got it on the defensive end either. That trade is looking a little funny in the light.

3 Likes
1 Like

He’s a misguided loser who perpetuates a toxic image to his community

He needs a intervention, he’s been failed by whoever is advising him

2 Likes

Idiots

1 Like

Suns 110 - 111 Mavs atm

D Book and KD are shooting over 60% from the field lmao. Both gone for 30 points. No other Sun is in double digits which could be interesting come playoffs.

Doncic missing the game tying 2, and KD being a killer, this would make for a great playoff series, The Doncic Booker hatred is needed in this too friendly NBA.

1 Like

Shaquille O’Neal’s Birthday today, any excuse to post this gif :grin:

1 Like

Playoffs start in 5 weeks…KD is likely done for the regular season

how many injuries he had in the past few years?

LeBron James Accused Of Using PEDs By Former UFC Fighter ‘We Have The Same Drug Guy’ (msn.com)

do you guys believe it?

I do.

Lakers are fun to watch again.

Big respect to Pelinka for the deadline moves

The bench went absolutely off today.

Lakers one of the most in form teams in the West, could get as high as 5th if they keep this run going.