Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

@Electrifying

1 Like

The Mavs might not even make the freaking play-inā€¦

Twice stung by the Hornets in the space of 3 days. Luka is holding up his end of the bargain. Kyrie on the other hand was passing up shots and finished with 18 points off 15 shots.

The Mavs need to use Javale McGee. At least heā€™d eat up some of the rebounds and second chance points this team is giving away.

Dirk all over again. Mavs have a track record for failing to put good enough pieces around a star. Mavs basically need Luka, another borderline star, and 3 and d guys. Easier said than done obviously with the premium on 3 and d guys in the league nowadays.

Interested to see if Jokic gets a 3rd straight MVP. Prior to the season the narrative was that he would need to be on the top team and perform the same as the previous 2 seasons and it looks likely the Nuggets get the 1 seed in the West and Jokic has more or less maintained his MVP form.

So who wants to play Phoenix? My money is on the Warriors. I get the feeling that the Clippers and Lakers would actively look to avoid that matchup. Itā€™s going to be a weird few daysā€¦

1 Like

Those teams are also a couple of games out of top 8.
They donā€™t have that option to tank or trying to pick opponents.
They have to win to get auto playoff spot.

Sheeshā€¦this is a horrible look and totally necessary

The first rule of tankingā€¦

That Gobert trade will go down as one of the worst in NBA history

1 Like

Jaden McDaniels punching the wall on his way back to the changing room and getting injured in the process. All falling apart for the Timberwolves

Currently down 4 in the 3rd

Loyalty has its limits @Aussiegooner

Jordan Poole + Jonathan Kuminga + Patrick Baldwin for Damian Lillardā€¦who says no?

EDIT: Raptors went 18 for 36 versus Chi lol

1 Like

I think Blazers would say no, even at 32 I still think we could get a better package.

Poole is just another streaky guard like Simons which we already have, I like Kaminga but Iā€™d need to see a few draft picks added before taking it.

Yeah IMO Blazers say no. They have enough guard talent with Simons and Sharpe, they should really be looking for 3 and d type talent and picks if they move Dame. That albatross contract is an issue too

1 Like

That Toronto-Bulls game was jokes with DeRozanā€™s daughter screaming on Toronto free-throws.

Heat were shocking against the Hawks.

2 Likes

lol

Nonsense fine.

1 Like

29-54

Atlanta getting their arse kicked right now.

44-74.

Josh Hart huge off the bench for the Knicks, fantastic win in Cleveland for them.

1 Like

Kings 2 up on the Warriors :eye:

4 Likes

Crowd was electric.

GSW downfall! Iā€™m here for it!