Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Sabonis was clever :joy: got what he wanted.

1 Like

The good, the bad, the Draymond. Heā€™s a great defender but heā€™s always liable for these types of moments.

I donā€™t think Sabonis is trying to get a hold of Draymond but the minute you feel a ā€˜holdā€™ just fall down on top of him lol.

Draymond suspended which will likely have negative consequences for the Warriors in game 3. Will have to use Looney for extended minutes and probably play Jamychel Green who has proved unserviceable this season. Advantage Kings.

Bad look suspending Draymond. A fine would have been sufficient punishment.

Adam Silver was at the game, I wonder if that played a part.

Itā€™s a good series so I hope it doesnā€™t ruin it.

Damn

Probably miss the rest of this series and half of next season knowing him.

Same shit different season. Been the same way ever since the early days of Blake Griffin/Lob City era.

Sixers sweep the Nets. 1st sweeps in the postseason for Philly since 1991. Crazy.

Fantastic 4th quarter. No Embiid. Reed played hard. Harris man, so consistent this series. Loving Maxey.

Hopefully Embiid is back for the next series. Gonna be a big one. #ForTheLoveOfPhilly

Clippers fans must be frustrated about Paul George and Leonard. Suns having a really hard time with only Westbrook out there.

2 Likes

Too many key players missing play-off time. Fucking taking the enjoyment outta the post season.

4 Likes

Bucks now 2-1 down to Heat. They might be in trouble hereā€¦

Depends on if Giannis returns IMO. If he does Bucks will survive.

1 Like

Yeah if Giannis comes back then donā€™t think they have any issues with the Heat tbh. Heat play hard but they really arent that good.

2 Likes

Warriors able to hold on last night. That miss at the buzzer keeps helps them to draw things even. Still not convinced they can win 1 on the road, but never count them out.

Was hoping Atlanta could do the same. Just wanted them to extend the series more (cause canā€™t see them winning it) to give Embiid rest.

Too many injuries in this playoff

1 Like

He was their best performer too. That sucks.

Fuckā€™n hell, the poor Kings.

Amazing how many injuries in the playoffs when so many players do load management for so much of the season.

3 Likes

Kings v GSW was probably the best series of these playoffs, huge loss for the Kings, especially if it goes beyond game 5.

1 Like

Kobe played game 7 of the NBA finals in 2010 with the same injury on his shooting hand. Fox will still be able to play if he really needs to.

Debating whether to stay up and watch my Clips hobble out of the playoffs.

DĆ©jĆ  vu.