Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

I’ve never seen KD’s shot blocked so much. 4-14, 6 turnovers. There’s zero comfort for him at the moment. If he has the ball in his hands, Boston are swiping and being physical.

1 Like

Bulls surprising me tbh, split in Milwaukee and competitive in the loss.

Huge game winner by Embiid in Toronto.

Middleton MCL injury apparently.

Ramadan Kyrie makes me laugh. What a guy

1 Like

Fasting one minute. Flipping the bird the next.

2 Likes

Draymond on 5 fouls gets a the steal on Jokic and that’s all she wrote.

One more :point_up:

The SLO-mo

Finally get a Sixers match on at a decent hour and in Sky and I get this shit. Sixers can’t get anything to drop from 3 and refs just making shit up as they go.

Toronto should’ve put this away long time of go with our shit shooting and the refs helping hand.

We’ll finish it next game in Philly, but damn it would’ve been nice to have some extra rest days for Harden and Embiid.

Almost a perfect Sat. Sixers just couldn’t fucking close it out for me.

Thoughts on James Harden?

He’s doing what’s he been asked to do. It’s been fab. Not looking for the Rocket version. He’s distributing well.

Tonight though Embiid was well off. Green couldn’t hit a wide open 3. Too many turn overs. And refs calling random shit (which always sucks, but especially in an off day).

1 Like

A likely Miami vs Philly 2nd round matchup is a hard one to call.

Depends on the mood of the ref crew.

Can’t see Harden igniting against MIA defence

Spewing the Mavs couldn’t close game 4 out in Utah. Nice return for Luka back to Dallas it goes at 2-2.

Powell missing two free throws which could’ve won it for Dallas, the way they played their last possession was poor too…Mavs in 6 though.

1 Like

what’s up with the crowd at the Barclays centre?

Zero hype for the nets in a home playoff game

Celtics now the favorite in the East

1 Like

What a disappointing duo KD and Kyrie have turned out to be. Both were unable to score more than 16 points. This is a team that needs their offensive punch to simply stand a chance as there’s no resistance on the defensive end.

Ben Simmons to come back for game 4 lol? Boston in 4.

2 Likes

Fucking activists ruining my sporting events

Oh so disappointing for the Brooklyn Nets.

Well at least the bulls didn’t get swept.

GG bucks