Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Fuck them

Hurry up and start the playoffs, sick of these nonsense lineups we see in the final 15-20 games of the regular season.

Still can’t get my head around Luka Doncic playing that final regular season game.

Nightmare season continues for the Blazers, we were going to get the pelicans 1st round pick if it was a lottery one, but now Paul George is out due to health and safety protocols for the clippers in tonight’s play in game vs Pels :rage:.

Needs to be blown up and started over, but until Lebron retires I don’t think it is going to happen.

1 Like

Ouch

1 Like

Rips my heart out.

Decent matchup between Memphis and Minnesota, young teams with a lot of potential, series can easily go to 7 games.

2 Likes

I still think Grizz in 5.

Nets-Celtic :popcorn:

Nets struggling to stop any of the Celtics offence.

1 Like

Durant not as efficient as usual.

Kyrie with some big shots. Too bad the guy is so dislikable lol

Lol Celtics have missed like 5 layups in last few minutes

WOW!

Tatum game winner!! Celtics probably shouldn’t have needed it if they just made some layups earlier lol

I think the easy bucket to Brown and a poor last offensive possession killed Brooklyn.

Great and needed W for the Celts.

Durant poor 23 points on 24 shots. 6 turnovers and 3 assists.

1 Like

The Suns are downed by the Pelicans. Most people (including me) had this as a 4-0 series. This might be the second time this season that the Suns have lost in a close game situation. Booker exits the game with hamstring tightness too.

Is this going to be a competitive series?

Can’t see Pelicans shooting the lights out like that again, so I still say the Suns in no more than 6.

Hopefully Booker is only a minor hamstring injury.

Yes I had it down as a certain sweep.

Nets crumble down the stretch.

Celtics lead 2 zip