Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

• The Kyrie 60
1 Like

Steph out for the remainder of the regular season at a minimum with a foot injury, sad to see and a body blow for the Warriors. Hopefully back for the start of playoffs.

1 Like

The Doncic Mavericks are now 5th, don’t know how long he can carry them, had 37 yesterday, and I think he didn’t play the 4th quarter.

Boston with another impressive road win.

Nets won the trade

Wasn’t Kyrie a free agent ?

Fantastic to see the pathetic mandates dropped.

Referring to Nets getting rid of Harden and bringing in Simmons.

Nets are better than the 76ers with Kyrie full time, imo

Is Simmons going to play this season ? I’ve heard he has some pretty serious back injury ?

Love watching the Irving and Durant play together and yes they’ll be a big threat in the post season now.

Good Q

I assume he should be ready to play in the 2nd round of the playoffs?

1 Like

Nets are going to have to do it tough as it’s unlikely they will have HCA at any stage in the playoffs except the play-in games, but they are better than basically all the teams above them when healthy and dialled in.

Really hope they fail again, Kyrie is great as a player but is an extremely cringey human being (and I’m not referring to his unvaxxed status).

They maybe 1st and 3rd in their conferences, but Miami and Golden State will not win the Championship this year.

Think remarkably the Celtics are 1st in the East now, gone from 18-21 to 47-28.

The Warriors are all over the shop, can Steph returning save them ?

Oh boy

Lakers need to win 3 of their last 5 games and even that doesn’t guarantee play-in participation.

I don’t think they can make the play in with that schedule, they’re just bad.

1 Like

They’re done imo, had to beat the Pelicans yesterday.

I’m not a Lebron hater but it’s always pleasant to see the Lakers fail. Big market, owners willing to go into luxury tax, they’ll always not be far away from being good so it’s important to enjoy the times when they are shit.

1 Like

Bad signs for the Brooklyn Nets. KD and Kyrie both play over 40 minutes in a loss to the Atlanta Hawks.

Kyrie takes 32 shots to get to 31 points and is unable to get to the FT line. KD drops 55, but they the Nets aren’t stopping shit on the defensive end.

If the Hawks drop to the 9 and the Nets stay at 10, the Hawks will beat them in the play-in game.

The lakers are done, officially going to be eliminated from the post season picture.

3 Likes