Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Anybody know what happened to Rondo? DNP for 2 or 3 games???

Clippers gotta win tonight by their form.

Itā€™s Kawhiā€™s presence that made PG move away from his Pandemic P state, I reckon Clippers are done now.

Didnā€™t believe at first the compact season would have a big impact but dayummmm looking more and more like a very irresponsible move by the NBA.

1 Like

Shit, thatā€™s badā€¦ speedy recovery to the klaw.

1 Like

The thing is, Kawhi was missing many games during the regular season. He rarely if ever played 4 times a week. Same with PG13.

It will no doubt be thrown into the same pot as the other injuries, but Iā€™m not sure it belongs there. Same with Kyrie, KD and Harden.

Fucking sucks nonetheless. Clippers are done.

1 Like

Yeah its true, Kawhi has a knee condition thatā€™s degenerative from what I understand. Itā€™s why you have to he careful with him, but he seems like heā€™s just one of those doods thatā€™s never going to be fully healthy sadly. I wonā€™t be surprised if Harden suffers a bigger set back if he continues to play injured.

4 Likes

This shows why load management was needed for Kawhi (and/or PG).
They had chronic injuries and not able to play too many.

So the league can just fuck off (as always) for penalizing teams who did that.

Fuck the NBA

Fuck waking up to Kawhi ACL :sob:.

Paul health and safety protocols :rage:.

Jazz kissed on the dick.

1 Like

Bron says, ā€˜I told you soā€¦ā€™

3 Likes

Truly remarkable collapse from Philly here, think they led by 27 points in the 3rd quarter.

3 Likes

How does Philly manage to blow those leads?..and Simmons, man what an atrocious stat line.

2 Likes

Paul George silencing some critics in Salt Lake City

1 Like

But that was also a boring game for me.
Isolation/kick out all game longā€¦ it was just a game of whoever had hot hands win.
It was a tragic to watch PG handling the ballā€¦ a lot of times he looked like going to lose possession, and he did not have any speed to dribble past defendersā€¦ then a jump shot or kick out.
Donā€™t know what the fuck Tyronne Lue was coaching, as they didnā€™t really need a coach if playing like that.

1 Like

Donā€™t even get me start. The Philly special.

Celtics really didnā€™t want to keep Kembaā€¦

1 Like

Fuckā€¦ Al Horford again???

1 Like

He didnā€™t wanna be in Boston so he signed with Philly and now he got traded back :joy::joy:

4 Likes

From both partiesā€™ point of view, this trade should never be happened.

WTF???

1 Like

@k1tsun3 how do you watch simmons and not pull your hair out!?

1 Like

Neither team could really make any shots down the stretch, Philly survive but even if they progress I think the winner of Nets vs Bucks is winning the East.