Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

NBA is all about shit calls, don’t you know that?

1 Like

Thank god for Danny Green…we have a Game 6! :partying_face:

Big Dunc goes 7 for 13 from three. Jimmy Buckets playing 47 minutes…damn.

1 Like

The Lakers couldn’t have been more stupid. I swear. I wouldn’t mind one bit if we got rid of Kuzma this off-season. Dood is a fucking moron and can’t play defense. I dont even care about DG missing the 3. I care more about Kuzma contributing nothing on offense, nothing on defense, and fouling ppl shooting 3s. He did it twice and let them have two four point plays. At least DG plays some solid D.

Kuzma is just coasting through this title run, should’ve been traded along with Ball and Ingram.

3 Likes

Next season’s title run is the real challenge for the Lakers and Bron. I don’t see Kuzma being useful now or a star in the future.

I still see the same debates going on and on… Ingram or Kuzma… Tatum or Kuzma…

Wow missed the game due to work, you can’t get a better wide open 3 look than Danny Green had.

Agree regarding Kuzma @BigWeng_4LYFE average defence and streaky offence.

1 Like

Congrats @BigWeng_4LYFE, deserved win for the Lakers and deserved championship for the King.

2 Likes

Thanks man, WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GET THE FUCK IN!!! Honestly this has to be the most difficult championship to win in NBA history. Not because the teams we faced but just the circumstances to be in the bubble for almost 100 days, that’s some real steel on the part of LeBron and the team :clap::clap::clap::clap::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada:

4 Likes

Do you put lebron as the goat or you still a Jordan man? I’m hoping the latter but I honestly stopped watching basketball after mid 2000s so don’t know, other than lebron being a monster into his mid 30s…

If you Google search NBA Finals there are fireworks on the search results page.

Hate the Lakers, but I do love LeBron. So good to see him get another one. I just wished he would’ve gone almost anywhere other than the Lakers.

1 Like

I find this argument tiresome. They are from very different eras. I put them on the same top line. I think both have a had the same size impact on the game, but it’s been done differently.

Apologies for the argument being tiresome, I’m so out of touch with basketball these days I don’t really know so was just curious.

1 Like

No need to apologise. There are enough people who don’t think this argument is tiresome.

LeBron is the GOAT

1 Like

Congrats bud.

LeBron deserved the FMVP in the end.

2 Likes

No need to apologies. It was just my opinion. I know some love to argue about this just like that argue over Messi and Ronaldo. I just find that it goes around in circles. It’s a valid question for many, but as someone who grew up with basketball and loves it, it’s one of those arguments that’s been doing the rounds for a few years now. In any sport, I find it hard to compare the greats in different eras because the game just changes so much. Even when playing in the same era, the different role of each player can create an argument for both.

I still say Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is the goat so I’m probably the wrong guy to ask :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I like to take the opposite side depending on the position the other persons holds. I don’t like Lebron and I haven’t seen Jordan play aside from YouTube highlights.

Answering without bias (lol), Lebron probably is the GOAT. 6 rings is one type of dominance, but have 9 finals appearances in last 10 seasons is a big deal and Bron is still going.

If I was to bring a football based comparison it would be like comparing R9 to CR7. Longevity of greatness wins out even if peak for peak there’s an argument.

1 Like

The size of LeBrons hands, fuck me the slaps Bronny will get… :gabriel: