Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

If he’s playing the 5 it’s still small ball imo. 4 wing players/guards and 1 big is pretty standard small ball.

Huge comeback from the Nuggets to force game 6 against the Clippers, they looked dead down 15 in the 3rd quarter.

Celtics and Raptors coming down to the final quarter of game 7, with the Celts holding a slender lead.

1 Like

Heat vs Cs will be one interesting conf final, both teams play good defense, Miami in 6.

Come on Miami.

Where do the Rockets go from here?

Trade Russ?

Was wondering the same thing, I’ve got absolutely no idea.

They needed Paul to not get hurt when they led GSW 3-2 in 2018 WCF, if they got through that they’d have beaten Cleveland.

1 Like

I forgot what a complete baller Jimmy Butler is. It’s insane Philly didn’t lock him up to a contract.

Think they tried

You watching rn? Must be lunchtime over there. :arteta:

Yeah mate

This series was a bit of a letdown. I really thought Houston would show up more.

You think Lakers can get past the Clippers?

1 Like

Agreed regarding Houston I thought they’d test the Lakers but it turns out they didn’t test them anymore than my Blazers.

Clippers for me have the best roster but I think it’s going to be one hell of a series, I’d favour the clippers by the smallest of margins but I’d like to see the Lakers beat them I think ( can’t believe I’m saying that ).

You’d have to say the East finals should tight also, I favour Boston slightly, but whoever wins the battle of LA will win the chip.

Meh. Who was going to defend Davis and LeBron? They are way to small for that.

1 Like

Eric Gordon, PJ Tucker and Covington are the players of value at that organisation. No one with a brain touches that Westbrook max contract.

2 Likes

Tell me about it. I was fucking furious. Still am.

1 Like

I thought maybe they could outrun them? Just play at this insane pace that might hamstring Davis and mitigate the decision to play micro-ball.

The Lakers are way to skilled/talented too have made that work imo. At the end of the day skill/talent > space/height. Those guys have two of the best five players in the League.

1 Like

It was just a dream I guess. I like Harden a lot and would have liked to see him win a ring. Before Miami caught fire (no pun intended) I felt that things were kind of wide open and they had a chance.

1 Like

I think both LA teams would have beaten them tbh. Because with Leonard, George and Beverley the Clippers have 3 great defenders too throw at Harden for any second that he would have been on the floor. Would be too much for him I reckon.

Who’s your tip Clippers vs Lakers @SDGooner?