Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

1st Q of the Heat v Bucks game, Giannis’s supporting cast is fuckin piss poor, Miami solid as usual.

1 Like

Giannis’ ankles have way given way carrying the entire bucks organization

Middleton coming up clutch with no Giannis. Put your brooms away…it’s 1-3.

1 Like

Bottle job by the Heat that, really should have closed it out with Giannis only playing 11 minutes.

2 Likes

Gotta hand it to’em, they played better after the first Q, Miami were really bad after it.

2 Likes

Think this series goes to 7 games

Westbrook had an absolute stinker.

LeBron and Davis very good.

Rondo and Morris huge off the bench.

1 Like

Westbrook on the bench is the Rockets’ best offensive gameplan, the guy is bad at shooting 3’s and he insists on it, cracks me up when he starts screaming after each layup like he’s done something incredible, lol chill the fuck out.

2 Likes

I used to love Russ, like my favorite NBA player because the intensity. He and Dame were the closest thing to Kobe mentality wise. Only issue I saw with Russ was that when his legs went, he would be done because his game was all explosion, not a ton of fundamentals. Looks like we are getting to that point.

1 Like

Give Westbrook’s minutes to House Jr

Playoff P came up big for Clippers in Game 3 against Denver.

Toronto had a stinker of a shooting night against the Celtics.

I so wanted to see OKC dump Houston out in the first round. I always liked Chris Paul (loved watching him in college even thought I’m a Duke fan). Never been a big fan of Westbrook. And Houston just annoy me. I think it’ll be funny if they never win anything with Westbrook and Harden.

1 Like

So ur rooting for the Lakers ehh?? :scream::scream::scream::scream:

Caught some of the 2nd half on my lunch break @BigWeng_4LYFE, that Lakers defence was very impressive and Rondo was huge.

3 Likes

Good man Giannis, Middleton and Bledsoe are both tied to heavy contracts,not sure how the Bucks are going to work out trades to give him better support.

Not rooting for the Lakers but fulling expect to see them go through. I could never root for the Lakers, but I’d be okay with them winning one with LeBron. Still hate that he went there. Would love to see the Raptors to complete the comeback and win it all. Not likely, but would so love to see it.

Crazy double OT win for Toronto forcing the Celtics to a game 7, Lowry is such an underrated player.

Clippers look locked in defensively and cruise to a 3-1 series lead over Denver, they’ll be hard to beat.

1 Like

I so want Toronto to pull off the comeback!

Media talks a lot about how Lakers played small ball against Houstom whilst having Anthony Davis, who is 6’'10, on the court for 40 minutes. How is that small ball lol?