Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

fucking hell Portland is gonna knock poor Memphis out :sob::sob: As a Laker fan we clearly want Memphis first round because we will probably skate on by with a sweep. Portland will give us all we can handle im sure. They are not an 8th seed by any stretch of the imagination. Memphis also lost their 2nd best player for the year with a knee injury…

1 Like

Another win for us today against Denver mate, we could well be headed for a 1st rd matchup.

1 Like

so if u pass Memphis but only by a couple games there’s still a play in game?

1 Like

Yeah mate, just means the 9th team would have to beat us twice and we’d only have to split.

Philly just can’t stay healthy with the playoffs coming up. Still pissed we kept Horford and let Butler go.

1 Like

How long is Simmons out for ? If I was tipping ATM I’d say disappointing first rd exit to Celtics.

Don’t know. Partial dislocation of his knee cap, so doesn’t sound promising. They are still deciding on treatment. So yeah, I could see a first round exit.

About Simmons injury.

Yeah, read more about it. I haven’t seen details released on whether or not there was any damage. Apparently depending on the extent of damage, recovery can be as few as 10 days are as many as 3+ months.

Bummer this guy has had several knee issues previously hasn’t he?

Clippers are tough. No Kawhi, and Paul George sat for the last 5 and they still had enough to be Portland. Some roster.

Lakers in 5.

Pat Bev was in Lillard’s head.

Can’t lie, I’ve been disappointed in bubble Lakers. You still confident though?

We haven’t looked all that good ngl, but we beat the clippers with PG and Kawhi playing that’s all that mattered. After that we clinched the 1 seed and they’ve been mailing it in. Once the playoffs start they will flip the switch.

1 Like

Maybe he can use the time to learn how to shoot, amirite lelolelolelolelolelolel ayayayayaya

Such a costly loss for us in our attempts to get that final playoff spot, we have no one to blame but ourselves though.

Spicy

2 Likes

Can’t stand Dame. Has a real little man complex

Catching up on the NBA restart, Doncic is on another level.