Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Fuck it’s meant to be the 1st rd of NBA playoffs right now :cry:.

Last Dance, Ep 3 & 4 : this stuff keeps getting better and better.

2 Likes

This shit is everywhere :grimacing: I know sports media have nothing else to write about, but still.

Maybe Jordan needs to figure out how to make a winning franchise of the Hornets with his incredible winning mentality :eyes:.

Hehehe. Three highly rated high school prospects have signed for G-League teams. Now suddenly the rules can be changed. NCAA are c*nts.

1 Like

I love Michael Jordan’s pettiness on this :arteta:

Any player Jerry Krause liked, Jordan would just smash

1 Like

It’s fucking ungrathful to be honest. It really irks me. Championships are won by the teams ownership and the front office build. That is why I hate the narrative that Micheal Jordan won the Bulls all those Championships. If he had a general manager who was less good at his job than Jerry Kraus, Michael Jordan is never Micheal Jordan.

When do the NBA make their next announcement @BigWeng_4LYFE?

Not sure, but by the looks of it June is when they are gonna get back to it. Supposedly a 3 week training camp then a short run up to the playoffs, probably an abbreviated regular season clearly, but then a full playoff schedule most likely in Orlando or Las Vegas. Next season probably won’t start until Christmas. However they are definitely gonna go through with it because the owners and players don’t wanna lose anymore money. Sadly the league makes 40% of its revenue from ppl attending games but I guess 60% is better than 0%.

1 Like

Sweet I just want to watch some playoffs make I don’t care if it’s unconventional.

James at 35 deserves this run at a 4th championship.

Also want to see the Bucks get a chance of winning a chip.

:crossed_fingers: this happens in either Vegas or Orlando.

1 Like

Should go straight to the playoffs tbh

1 Like

I agree but all the players are saying that they need at least 3 weeks to get in to legit shape where they won’t get injured and then a bit more time to get into basketball playing shape where the product is good. Just what the players seem to think so I’d expect that to be the way it plays out.

1 Like

1 Like

CA Governor announced that spring events are good to go in LA starting in June. Caveat being no fans but still go for it, I’m itching for the Lakers to be back on the court.

2 Likes

Can’t think of any other sport where players feed off the energy of the crowd as much as basketball tbh.

No fans means it’s advantage clippers

Fuck man I’m so desperate for the playoffs this season.

1 Like

Which teams are you backing to make the finals?

Bucks vs one of the LA teams, not sure as to which one, but yeah no crowds will help the clippers.

1 Like

NBA games with no fans can be unwatchable, even with a few of them,the games have a summer League vibe about them.

1 Like

Just finished Last Dance.

It’s kinda silly that Jordan didn’t just go to another team. Today I think that’s what would’ve happened but in the late 90s there really was this strong idea of loyalty. But to wait three years and come back with the fucking Wizards was silly.

Aside from watching him with the Bulls in DC as a kid, I also was lucky enough to see one of those games where he went off, and scored like 45 I think? with 24 pts of the teams all being his in a row. But it all felt kinda hollow knowing that team wasn’t a winner and this was just a kinda sideshow.

1 Like

Was there? Shaq to the Lakers '96, Grant Hill and Tracy McGrady to Orlando in 2000, obviously Pippen who signed for Houston. Webber and Mourning forced trades for better situations. Michael Jordan was just a cunt. I think deep down he knew the moment he was going to lose was coming closer and closer. Hence the retirements.

1 Like