Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Yeah don’t think George and Kawhi have played a minute together yet, Kawhi’s load management probably means they only get 4th or 5th seed.

Post season will arrive and when they’re playing 42-43 mins a night, they’ll be as much of a threat as anyone, with or without HCA.

Also imagine being a human being and living in Milwaukee.

1 Like

Doncic is just so fucking good, he’ll be in the MVP conversation at the age of 20.

2 Likes

Doncic is immense, crazy numbers and Bball intelligence, Dallas had a seamless transition from Dirk’s team to Luka’s team.

2 Likes

This is the year for my man JHards, I’m feeling it…it’s gonna be a Harden day’s year for the rest of the league.

:cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::rofl::rofl::thinking::thinking::nerd_face::nerd_face::hot_face::hot_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::open_mouth::open_mouth::flushed::flushed::sunglasses::sunglasses::partying_face::partying_face::ghost::ghost::clown_face::clown_face::poop::poop::alien::alien::joy_cat::joy_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil::man_artist:t2::man_artist:t2::raising_hand_man:t2::raising_hand_man:t2::tipping_hand_man:t2::tipping_hand_man:t2::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Mike Dantoni is their coach and he’s a problem. He’s always gonna hold a team back from their potential because his system only really works in the regular season. Once the playoffs come, it’s a wrap.

To be fair to D’Antoni it’s not like it’s always a first round exit. His teams have reached the conference finals three times now. But there clearly is a (glass) ceiling situation with his teams. Question is; is it the the system or the talent level? I think both LA teams have just better, or at least more complete, rosters than Houston.

Melo’s having a decent comeback, putting in the numbers when needed, gave a new breath to this Blazers side.

2 Likes

The LA-teams are starting to separate themselves from the pack a bit. I’m surprised how Dallas, Minnesota and Phoenix are performing. Doncic has been really good.

The East is basically going like expected.

2 Likes

Could apply nicely to arsenal too tbh hah

4 Likes

The Clippers got their shit pushed in tonight. They were down by nearly 40 at the beginning of the 4th.

1 Like

Giannis can have his back to back MVP if he continues like this,the guy is a beast.

The Lakers are scary good, would love to see how Giannis would do against LeBron, Davis and co in the playoffs,because it looks like it’s the matchup awaiting for the finals.

1 Like

I’m slowly coming around to considering him to be the best player in the league at the moment. Milwaukee hasn’t just beaten teams, they’ve blown them out. They have a perfectly balanced squad to give the Lakers problems.

Only thing I’m reserving judgement on the Bucks is, last season they dominated regular season also and then led Toronto 2-0 in ECF only to lose 4 straight.

Heat vs Lakers was a great game just then, Lakers insane length proved the difference in the end. Lakers now 23-3 with 13 consecutive away wins.

Bucks look like they’re about to win their 17th straight game, with the two teams meeting this week in Milwaukee.

1 Like

I want Giannis to win the title so bad, but as long as the 2nd best player on that team is going to be Kris Middleton I’m afraid it’s not going to happen.

Miami and Dallas are the biggest surprises this season in my opinion.

2 Likes

Heat vs Mavs was fun from what I saw, OT game with Doncic out injured in the 1st quarter, both teams impress with a pleasant style of play.

1 Like

Ja Morant miles ahead in the ROY race, almost finished Kevin Love’s career with the attempted dunk.

2 Likes

Bummed the Lakers lost two in a row, but if you told me we’d be 24 - 5 and 1st in the West by 4 games come Christmas I would have been over the moon. Biggest issue with our team is we dont have an offensive force coming off the bench that can create his own shots. We have a solid bench but when AD or Bron is resting we are pretty toothless offensively. This is more of a regular season issue anyways.

1 Like

Davis also missed one of the games you lost. I tipped the Clippers pre season, but now I’m not so sure, the chemistry Davis and LeBron have is unreal and the Lakers look fantastic defensively.

Philadelphia are disappointing imo, the way thinks are looking Giannis will win the easy rather comfortably. He’s a freak on both ends and has improved his 3 point shooting.

1 Like