Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

What’s worse is from what I understand Ja is a suburban kid. He didn’t grow up in an destructive environment like many NBA players did such as Butler or Derrick Rose. What’s going on here?

1 Like

Embiid is going to have nightmares of Horford for a long time.

You just can’t count on Harden for a playoff run ever. Embiid struggling also.

Philly treating this like a regular season game, 79-58 with 4’30 left in the 3rd quarter, looks over to me.

Doc River’s terrible Game 7 record continues. dude should be fired

1 Like

Philly playing some shocking stuff right now.

They had a decent lead, and then the Harden flagrant. Seems like the game changed after that, but I’ve not been following the second half as I’m watching my overpaid baseball team suck.

9 points by Harden so far… Embarrassing

1 Like

Philly just had no answer for Tatum. Embiid was pretty much stifled by the Celtics defence. And Harden is Harden.

Philly will likely lose Harden in the summer and with that their title window closes.

You can’t win a ring when your supposed franchise player has a suspect mentality like Embiid, no matter the lieutenant.

2 Likes

Fuck sport. Fuck em. Phillies. Eagles. Arsenal. Sixers. All crashed and burned late in the season/post-season. All getting close, especially the first 2. This has been an absolutely fucking shit year of sport for me when it comes to getting over the line.

Sixers fucking crumbled. Should’ve won game 6 at home. Why do I even bother?

2 Likes

I’m still pissed we let Butler go. Should’ve done everything to keep him. Wanted Simmons to go then to keep Butler. So much talent and one hell of a mentality. They kind of player you want for the playoffs.

2 Likes

Bulls should never have traded him

1 Like

Doc Rivers fired.

Argubly deserved but some of these firings are harsh this season tbh.

2 Likes

He was good, but never THAT good.
He was lucky to have PP, KG and Ray at Celtics.

NBA Draft Lottery:

14 - Pelicans
13 - Raptors
12 - Thunder
11 - Magic (From Bulls Trade)
10 - Mavericks (Close call, End of Season tank pays off)
9 - Jazz
8 - Wizards
7 - Pacers
6 - Magic
5 - Pistons (Ouch)
4 - Rockets
3 - Trail Blazers
2 - Hornets
1 - Spurs

Spurs and Gregg Popovich get #1 Pick.

Fuck the Blazers were so close to stealing Victor :pensive:.

Still have to be happy with Scoot or Miller at pick 3 though.

Game 1 of Denver/Lakers was good

1 Like

Lakers in 6 Denver plays no D and has nobody to guard AD or Bron. Denver handed us our ass because Ham inexplicably started a 3 guard lineup like wut. They adjusted and came back from 20. I like our chances.

1 Like

This can go to game 7 I think, close match up between the two.