Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Doc Rivers knocking out the Celtics would be pretty funny.

2 Likes

That’s a huge win for the 76ers, very interesting last 2 games potentially coming up now.

1 Like

Fuck the C’s

That’s the team that needs to show up in Game 6 and from now on. Complete dominance. Embiid looked healthy. Could it be?

I won’t hold my breathe. It’s one of those I gotta see it to believe it. Too many years of heartbreak.

It’s crazy. Honestly thought the Knicks would win the series. But playoff Butler is something else. And the Lakers are the Lakers… never count them out with LeBron and AD. And massive shoutout to Lonnie Walker (my fellow RHS alumnus - Reading represented). He’s been fantastic off the bench!

I really hate the Lakers, but can’t get too upset if they do well with Lonnie there. Damn I’d love him to play for the Sixers at some point.

1 Like

I think it’s now or never for the 76ers, Harden is 33, they’re 1 win away from beating the Celtics, the Bucks are already out. If they’re ever to win the Eastern Conference it has to be now.

1 Like

Jayson Tatum having an absolute disasterclass then hits 3 Threes in a row, ops.

Edit: Sixers imploding.

Celtics win and they can’t believe their luck, nasty 4th Quarter from the Sixers. Playoff Harden returned in the worst way.

Thought Tatum was bad enough … then Harden

Uhm…Phoenix?

Another Championship for Mr Kroenke loading !!!

2 Likes

Philly blew the massive opportunity, I suppose we shouldn’t be surprised.

The Suns wow, that’s a limp playoff exit.

1 Like

CP3… What a curse.

Suns making a habit out of elimination in home court, Nuggets are really solid.

Miami Heat back to the Conference Finals!

Erik Spoelstra is an elite coach.

4 Likes

Warriors exiting the playoffs in a sad way. Klay Thompson shocking. Lebron woke up and chose destruction.

Warriors can’t run it back next year. Poole got to go and a hard conversation has got to be had on Klay Thompson…:sweat:

Kuminga probably on his way too

Humiliation of the GSW complete lol,

Major credit to Pelinka and Ham for turning this roster around, WCF is a huge achievement.

Nuggets in 6

2 Likes

They were coasting in the regular season. They have the talent. This is the same core that made the Finals in 2020.

I have never seen a player trying his best to get out of the league like Morant does.

Just brainless activity from Ja. What’s he trying to prove!?

1 Like