Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Bah fucking good for nothing heat. GSW better not choke.

Celtics in 7

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna say Warriors edge it in 7.

Interesting Warriors 9-0 at home in the playoffs, whilst the Celtics are 7-2 on the Road.

Also Celtics are 6-0 after a defeat in this playoff; which means they havenā€™t lost 2 in a row so far.

Go Celtics and fuck the Lakers

Steph Curry cooking in the 1st quarter lol 21 points and 6 3s. Boston only down 4 points despite this but their much-vaunted defence has been struggling and offensively they are shooting a lot of contested jumpers which have mostly been going in lol

lol Boston go nuclear in the 4th, outscored GSW 40-13.

Hope GSW have a response, Boston fans remind me quite a bit of Liverpool fans so hard to like them with that being the case :joy:

2 Likes

Horford and White combine for 11-16 from 3, thatā€™s fucking outrageous.

1 Like

Why say Celtics fans???
Fakers fans are worse

Iā€™m talking about them because the Celtics are the ones playing in the finals right now lol

2 Likes

blew my mind. These Celtics ainā€™t playing!

From my eye, Boston wasnā€™t letting the Warriors get those easy points in the paint. If they tried, next to everything was getting swatted and it turned them into jump-shooting only. It didnā€™t seem to be having an impact on the points tally in the first 3 quarters but it certainly showed in the 4th.

Jordan Poole was awful.

yeah, makes sense

Finally got round to watch ā€œThey call me Magicā€ on Apple TV - Pretty cool series and great insight

Guy put cookie through hell

1 Like

Havenā€™t watched it yet but your post reminded me of this clip.

1 Like

Thoughts?

I can see his POV as a former player but as fans we want entertainment at the business end of the season. The best entertainment is with Superstars and all start healthy and competing against each other. Surely we should reduce the load on their bodies and reduce the risk of injuries?

1 Like

I can see both sides of the argument tbh. Injuries aside 82 games does seem like a lot to go through to only eliminate 10 out of the 30 sides from playoff contention though.

Maybe a 72 game season could work ? Play the opposing conference teams x2 like it is now and your own conference x3 ?

2 Likes

Only way we have less games is if they add more in a mid season tournament. I just canā€™t see the owners agreeing to reducing the number of games they get in their arenas as it all affects revenue.

1 Like

Game 2 annual leave day

Kind of rooting for Jayson Tatum because of the Kobe connection, even though I should be a neutral not supporting either of these teams. Wonder if heā€™ll end up in L.A. in the future.

I doubt heā€™ll leave the Celtics tbh.

1 Like