Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Jaylen Brown FLUSH

1 Like

Heat just donā€™t have anywhere near the talent compared to Boston. They were always going to have to grind their way through this series if they were going to win.

Game 5 was actually good and tight until late in that 3rd quarter, unlike most of this series where itā€™s been big gaps in basically every game except game 3 where Boston closed up what was a large gap.

3 Likes

Miami Heat are the Tottenham of the NBA. Good for nothing franchise and when u need them to come through they choke. But nah im just mad the Celtics are on the verge of the finals. Still canā€™t hate on Riles, hes a Lakers legend.

Golden State vs Boston shall be a very interesting finals series.

Fuck the Lakers :poldi:

Steph, Klay and Drayā€¦back in the finals once more :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Celtics are gonna close it today comfortably unless Butler can find the form of games 1 and 2.

For entertaining reason, Celtics Warriors is a better matchup in the finalsā€¦
Of course, I am a Celtics fanā€¦

1 Like

Thoughts on the playoffs so far? It got great ratings but I keeps seeing the blowouts and injuries have ruined the quality

I think the 2020 lakers win the whole thing

No match for Warriors in the West so far, they deserved to be there
Poor KD gotta stuck with buddy Kyrie

1 Like

Overall not awesome, the Celtics vs Bucks series the showpiece thus far.

Honourable mention to the Mavs upsetting the Suns. I think the Suns would have given GSW a far better series though.

2 Likes

Canā€™t bet on CP3

Never understood why he left. Just because Dray called him a bitch?

Adds to the legacy of Klay, Steph and Dray in a big way if they pull it off without KD

Very disappointed in the playoff performances of Phoenix, Brooklyn and Philly.

1 Like

It is already excess to have that many scorers on one team, and none of them are bench/6th player.

Fair play to Jimmy Butler, he has responded with a bang today.

2 Likes

Lebron is a part owner of lolpool isnā€™t he?

Yeah lol

Poor guy talks like he has no idea whatā€™s happening haha

2 Likes

Celtics hold off Heat 100-96 in a frantic finish to advance to the NBA finals for the first time since 2010.

1 Like