Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Damn seems fair? Seems like the 76ers really wanted to get this done

I really like Seth there

1 Like

Ehh, they got rid a very flawed player, that didn’t want to stay there and got a superstar in return

1 Like

The Nets are set when it comes to shooting.

Curry, Kyrie, KD, Harris…but when it comes to get getting on rim? Questionable.

Also, defences are going to pick on both Curry and Kyrie come playoffs. I don’t think Ben Simmons is Draymond level tbh.

————

76ers…I like Harden-Embiid. The team lacks spacing, but Doc Rivers teams have never relied on three pointers.

3 Likes

:joy:.

3 Likes

Should hopefully free up some of the rotation bigs from the Nets then to go to the Bulls possibly

1 Like

Next Sixers vs Nets game is a must watch lol.

2 Likes

There may well be Westbrook movement…

Edit: bruh

EDIT EDIT:

So tired of the Ben Simmons saga. Just ready for it to be over.

Bertans is part of the deal too.

Philly have 2 top 10 players together which is interesting.

BKN improve defensively.

That Porzingis trade doesn’t seem to make the Mavs any better.

1 Like

It’ll be interesting to see what happens in Philly now. Harden should’ve just skipped Brooklyn all together. I’m torn on this as I feel we gave up too much and strengthened a rival. A lot will depend on whether Harden can stay fit. He’s a great player, but he really doesn’t take care of himself and it’s gonna get harder with age and he’s already 32. Glad to have gotten rid of a player that isn’t player. Much will depend on how he plays for the remainder of the season. If the Sixers can win championship, it’s worth it, but I don’t think they would be able to sustain it.

But damn, I think we gave up way too much. We gave them players they could use and 2 first round picks. Just crazy.

1 Like

For a number of teams, they have to win NOW, so they have to sacrifice more.

The 76ers weren’t winning a chip with Ben Simmons and he wasn’t even part of the team this season. Morey has put them in contention with the Harden trade. He’s done his job. Now it’s on Doc and the players.

2 Likes

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I don’t think there are any actual losers in this trade. Unless people forget how great Harden can be. A two-man game of, arguably, the best 2-guard and center in the game surrounded with shooters. Not to mention both Harden and Embiid can shoot themselves.

I think people underestimate what this team can do if everybody remains healthy.

It’s obvious what Simmons add to Brooklyn.

1 Like

That Warriors vs Lakers game was a fun one to watch.

Klay went off in the 4th quarter.

2 Likes

In course he did his job in that sense. I’m not knocking that. But the Nets also wanted to offload Harden. We can’t forget that. He wasn’t committed and had already opted for next season. Glad we hung into our youngsters though. Short a bit now with no real backup for Joel. Be interesting to see you they can get in buyout.

All in all, I’m glad the damn saga is over. I hope they can do the business this year.

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

Don’t mind the caption…

Yeah what’s up with the caption? lol

1 Like