Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Nightmare continues for Dame with only 4 points against the Pacers today, can’t ever remember him scoring so little in his career.

At least we managed to get the W.

We got you at a good time tonight @BigWeng_4LYFE

Where abouts you from @sevchenko ?

3 Likes

It was so obvious that Dame would have a good game against the Lakers.

1 Like
1 Like

He was absolutely awful, some really poor turnovers and some of his shots were air balls.

Yeah this Westbrook thing ain’t cutting it.

Lakers don’t even have any pieces to blow it up at the deadline

London, UK

1 Like

Yup.

2 Likes

Lol

1 Like

All shit came from the league and officials in the beginning…
They first allowed the players to cheat, allowed the phantom calls, allowed the bogus star treatment, allowed the refs to be kindergarten teachers micromanaging all behaviors on the court…
Things are getting out of hands and players getter 15-20 stupid free throws, cheating for fouls, and now they act like the prison guards and try to clean house.
Fucking league.

Dame just have to admit that he had a bad start.

Dame has been woeful sadly, first time in his 10 year career I can recall him having a rut this bad.

It has been said he’s playing with an abdominal injury, but honestly if it is hindering him that bad then he should just sit.

Can’t say I’m upset at players not getting some of the bullshit calls they are used to getting.

NBA games are drawn out enough as it is with all the fucking timeouts and ad breaks. It’s not as though kids really watch full games these days anyway, but still.

2 Likes

Loving the Bulls, building chemistry game by game, new additions settling in nicely.

1 Like

The Bulls are good, but Steph better :muscle:

Lakers getting pulled apart by the Timberwolves and Towns. Scenes.

Steph is too good man

Steph’s on a mission, Warriors are not to fuck with.

My YouTube stories/recommends is just players talking about Kobe. Just this week…

1 Like

Back to back wins for the Bulls over LA teams.

2 Likes