Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

New rules are in players heads. They are allowing more physical play. If you notice the overall scoring of the league has gone down with the officiating. Players used to be able to get cheap shooting fouls very easily and rack up the scores. When I think of guys gaming the system I don’t think of Dame tbh, I just think that where there used to be more of an advantage for the offensive players the new rules have given the advantage back to the defense.

4 Likes

Bogus touch foul and amount of FT should be stopped for a long time

1 Like

Fuck me the Blazers lose to Philly minus Embiid, Simmons and Tobias Harris.

Lol

New rules helping guys like Derozan out a lot.

2 Likes

Derozan’s having an excellent start, his midrange game is money.

3 Likes

The pundits are always wrong here. They said the Lakers might not even make the playoffs the year they won the championship :joy::joy:

Pundits always underrate the midrange.

1 Like

They highly rate the 3-pointer and highlight moves because of the fans.
I would say the fans underrate the midrange so the pundits follow.

Welcome back to the Oracle, Kelly Oubre!

13 minutes for Oubre and his line was 0 points, 1 rebound and 1 assist. 0-4 shots

But wouldn’t the strippers just move with the players?

1 Like

At the OKC vs Lakers game tonight bois, bummed that LeBron was a late scratch from the lineup but I guess I’ll be happy to see Russ and AD hoop :clap::clap::clap::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Enjoy dude, bit of a hike to the staples for you isn’t it ?

An hour in the middle of the night with no traffic. I left at 3pm got here are 5:30pm with the traffic had some cocktails pregame and we made it with plenty of time :grin::+1:

4 Likes

That’s 2 losses for the Lakers vs OKC

I mean wtf man

1 Like

How did the SGA logo 3 look from where you were sitting? @BigWeng_4LYFE :slight_smile:

Russ :man_facepalming:

1 Like

You don’t really see the stats while ur there but it seems like we didn’t make a shot for about 5 minutes there in the start of the 4th, and then I looked and we shot 41% from the field which is terrible. To still only lose by 3 isn’t a bad result. Defense is coming along that was my main concern. 15 or 20 more games and if we are still playing like this I’ll concede the season.

Wanna go so bad. I need to see Bron, AD and Westbrook play together

Would be so cool to be behind the Lakers bench eavesdropping on the convos lol

Fuck it might organise a trip to see the Rams, Lakers, Kings all one go

1 Like

Scattered start to the Bucks title defence, 4-5 and lots of players struggling to get continuity in regards to playing games.