Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Potential three team trade on the horizon?

Fuck off you speccy bald lanky cunt

1 Like
3 Likes

East

Brooklyn
Milwaukee
Philadelphia
Miami
Boston
Atlanta
Chicago
Knicks

West
Lakers
Phoenix
Golden State
Utah
Clippers
Denver
Dallas
Portland or Memphis

Thatā€™s my predictions at this early point with the way rosters and injuries are.

1 Like

Genius :joy:

6 Likes

Victor Oladipo is another rejected 113/4 at the pacers then 45/2 at Houstonā€¦ now gonna play for a vet min at Miami.

He and his agent overrated his abilities and misread the FA market extremely badly.

Donā€™t know what Iā€™d do if that was me. Have the sack your agent

1 Like

For sure. Getting $20 million per and a great chance to win a championship? No brainer provided that you have one to begin with.

Malice at the palace doc on Netflix.

Iā€™ve been intrigued to hear from Arteta talk about this for a while

Mister the next five years are mine has been traded along with Rondo, for Eric fuckin Bledsoe.

3 Likes

Both blame Kerr and Myers for the fallout and KD leaving.

I think this puts Draymond on the trading block.

Ayyyy

Thoughts @Aussiegooner

Jones Jnr was underwhelming and a liability in playoff situations. Larry gives us some improvement in regards to defensive length. As Iā€™ve said all along though with CJ and Nurk as your 2nd and 3rd options the needle doesnā€™t move from 6th-8th seed.

So it seems Kyrie Irving wonā€™t be able to play in the home games ? Apparently New York has a vaccine mandate and he isnā€™t vaccinated ?

Same with Wiggins

Set to impact Wiggins and Kyrie. Will they have the courage of their convictions?

Coercion is getting the job done in the NBA, in the EPL they donā€™t lose anything do they ?

Gone halves with a mate for an NBA league pass, $195 each for the season and can have access to all games. Obviously Iā€™m working a lot when games are on but still worth giving it a go at that price I thought.

1 Like

Canā€™t record the games?

1 Like