Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Bubble championship run skewed things a little. Not sure we’re going to see that level of performance from AD or LBJ

Did it? Maybe but the Lakers were still the #1 seed in the west and cruising that season even before covid so I dont really buy that argument.

1 Like

Months worth of rest for your biggest stars didn’t affect bubble performance?

Remains to be seen if AD can keep healthy for a championship run in the future.

Hmmm, well the weekend before the season shut down we had just destroyed the Clippers and bucks in back to back games so if u think that all of a sudden LeBron and AD would have broken down in 2 months I dunno what to tell u. However in the bubble it was a much more rigorous schedule than normal playing every 2 nights, and the Lakers had actually lost their only advantage which was the home court. Every other team got the same amount of rest lol…

1 Like

We just saw them both breakdown in this year’s run, with a condensed schedule granted

Some players need more load management and rest than others, AD and LBJ fall into that category

1 Like

I’d say around 75% of the star players went down with injuries this season because of what u mentioned…a condensed schedule. And it’s simply a myth AD is injury prone. Man had played in 80% of his career games and a large chunk of the ones he missed is when he was benched because of his request for the trade to the Lakers. And as far as LeBron is concerned, wut? The man is an iron man, played on a completely fucked ankle that was about as unlucky an injury as you’ll get. Solomon hill dove into his ankle.

:joy:

You sure it isn’t 62%? 81%? You are talking out of your ass again.

Issue with Westbrook will be him being ok as the #2 guy. He hasn’t seen a shot he doesn’t like yet.

Still, if they can stay healthy over a full season, they will be a fun watch.

He’ll be the no 3 guy also haha.

1 Like

But because he’s such a creative player he doesn’t need to become Steph Curry or James Harden. He needs a decent enough jump shot to hold teams at least accountable for his shot and that will open the floor for him.

1 Like
1 Like

AK make Lonzo happen you legend pls.

He did!!! siu

Easy playoff team next year btw. Last season they barely had both Zach and Vooch playing the same time.

Bulls also want Demar DeRozan!

In other news, Chris Paul commits to the Sun’s for 4 years!

2 Likes

Blazers sign Powell on a 90/5 deal. That’s 90 million a season on guards for us, absolutely absurd.

1 Like

By the sounds of it, the Blazers have decided to run it back with the guard centric line-up. Added Zeller and McLemore. Losing Melo too.

I fuller expect the Dame leaving stories to pick up after the Olympics.

Oh damn babay

Oh yes motherfucking oh yes

1 Like

I’d like us to move CJ and try get a Siakam or something, at least a roster of Dame, Powell, Covington, Siakam and Nurkic is better balanced.

How do you see Ball, DeMar and Levine fitting together @Electrifying ?

ffs

1 Like

Sounds like they may want Demar to play the 4 most likely.

Demar will be the odd one out in this scenario I guess.

But Ball, Lavine and Vucevic fit so well I can’t wait to see the lobs and offense with those 3.

Y tho?

Annoying seeing young NBA players take less in pursuit of a ring. Vets I can stomach.

1 Like

Amazing. Sounds like they gave up a lot but I don’t care.

Big dick moves. P will maybe moving to 4 with Derozan 3 or Derozan playing 4, let’s see.

Now just some more front court size and depth and we are sorted.

Lovely