Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Can somebody please help luka out ffs

1 Like

29-3-7 at the Half, but you gotta get it done on the defensive end, clippers above 60 % from the field and above 50 % from 3.

1 Like

Finney Smith and Hardaway Jr gotta step up, average showing in the first half.

1 Like

Clippers taking off right now. A little bit. Eleven point gap.

Morris killing Dallas with threes, Doncicā€™s gotta work on his free throws.

15 point lead into the 4th. They canā€™t really lose this anymore, but it would be typical Clippers if they do. Except for George (has 9 assists and almost a double/double to compensate) basically everyone is hitting their shots.

Yeah Dallas are out, they look mentally weak, and their defense is just soft af.

2 Likes

Not sure what Trey Burke was doing on the court late in the 3rd.

Leonard pulls through in a game 7.

Letā€™s not forget btw Doncic is only 22. Heā€™ll definitely be back.

The Clippers are still 100 percent from the free throw line. If that happens you know what kind of night itā€™s going to be for Dallas.

Now Reggie Jacksonā€™s making threes ffs.

Steve Ballmer must be the cringiest owner out there.

1 Like

Damn clipps winning? They got a new lease on life when the Lakers went out lol, they were scared to death of them :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

To be fair. They basically played a perfect game in a game 7. Canā€™t really fault that tbh. 50 percent from the field, perfect from the free throw line.

George shot like shit though :joy:.

Could you imagine Stan in row one lower of the North bank hyped af? lol

1 Like

Too risky, the stache would fall off lol.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/status/1401664404144283650?s=19

:ozil:

1 Like

Heā€™s such a hater. Became very rich by being one I believe. Makes me believe karma isnā€™t a real thing.

2 Likes

His whole personality is just hating LeBron lmaooo. It reminds me of an old Dave Chapelle joke. He said imagine being so powerful that if someone sucks ur dick they get famous (talking about Bill Clinton and Monica Lewisnky) :joy::joy: Thatā€™s Skip with LeBron. Had made a career just by hating the guy :clown_face::clown_face:

2 Likes

Heā€™s the American Souness.

1 Like