Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Come to the bulls bud.

Most contenders simply donā€™t have the assets to make a trade feasible given heā€™s contracted for 4 years.

Lakers gave up all theirs in getting Davis and Clippers likewise with George.

Philly are probably the one if they gave Simmons + a bounty of draft picks to team up Dame and Embiid.

1 Like

Harden to the lockeroom 45 seconds in with what looks like a hammy.

Despite the Harden injury the Nets still have 2 stars and the Bucks only have 1, it shows the importance of it when the Bucks no 2 and 3 guys combine for 29 points on 40 shots.

Middleton is not always going to shoot as bad as last night, but if Blake Griffin can do whatever he wants to you (double/double last night) than youā€™ll have a problem.

1 Like

@Aussiegooner

Not sure if good news or bad news tbh. I didnā€™t rate Kidds methods at Milwaukee, but Chris Haynes said this was Dameā€™s number one choice.

Who would take that job not knowing if they are gonna have Dame or a completely blown up squad? Smart move by Kidd but also, I donā€™t think heā€™s gonna be a good NBA coach.

The Sixers are getting a beatdown from the Hawks! 55-29 right now.

Poor Danny.

The arrogance. Love it.

Yeah I donā€™t know mate, I was unimpressed by Kidds body of work, but he was the guy Dame wanted :thinking:

The Philly crowd are making an absolute racket. Music to my ears.

1 Like

Got up checked the scores and assumed Embiid wasnā€™t playingā€¦ massive win for the Hawks.

I see Dallas vs Clippers is at an appropriate time, gotta catch this one.

Atlantla are quite serious this year.

I still think Philly will win the series in 6 assuming Embiid remains healthy.

19 point game heading into the last 8 minutes and Philly got the deficit down to 2 points with 10 seconds left. The crowd were immense throughout. Itā€™s a shame they couldnā€™t secure a comeback W.

1 Like

Hawks almost ruined a big lead, but yeah Philly will go through ultimately, Young is a certified killer but Bogdanovic and Collins are some tidy players too.

1 Like

Nowā€™s time for the big game, come on Dallas !

I canā€™t seem to find a stream for this game @Flexo you some there mate?

They added a fair share of experience to win this year. Gallinari, Hill and Bogdanovic. Pierce doesnā€™t seemed to be the right coach.

1 Like

Capela was also a key pick up for them. My man Lemon Pepper Lou as well!

1 Like

Yesss, Clint capella is a g