Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Looking like it’ll be Lakers vs Warriors in the play in.

For the 7/8 game yeh. Lol Denver is dodging us :joy::joy:

1 Like

Looks like I’ll just have to hang my hat on 8 consecutive post seasons for Portland, longest current streak in the league… really isn’t bad for a small market I suppose.

1 Like

Hang on clippers lose to OKC which means we might play Denver first up and not the clippers.

Clippers were tanking to stay away from us too. In fact they were even worse because they worked it out to be on the entire different bracket than the Lakers. All they had to do was win one of their last two again Houston and OKC and they played their backups :joy::joy:

1 Like

It’ll all backfire on them if you lose to Warriors and then finish 8th though.

If the below happens, which two teams from the West will join the East? Timberwolves and Pelicans were the two that came to my head.

2 Likes

Memphis. I think Tennessee actually borders Georgia (Atlanta).

1 Like

If they expand they really need to reorganize the divisions. The Northwest division is a fucking mess.

1 Like

First ones that came to mind for me were Memphis and New Orleans looking at that map tho is crazy didn’t even realize how far Minnesota is.

I’ve wanted them to do this for a while anyways because New Orleans and Memphis would be solid playoff teams in the east, they are always so much weaker and regularly have sub .500 teams in the playoffs out east.

1 Like

Tatum lights up for 50 as the Celtics beat the wizards to set up a series with the Nets.

Pacers beat the Hornets meaning Pacers play Wizards for the final playoff spot.

Pretty pathetic games so far tho. Play in tournament is stupid.

1 Like

Both blowouts not what the NBA wanted.

Blazers vs Grizzlies last year in the bubble was a top match.

Does Westbrook being an excellent rebounder mean he should get criticised when he only manages 1 rebound in a half?

——

If both games tonight end in blowout wins for the favourites, streamlining might be necessary. Make the play-in for the 8th and 9th spot only.

I think it’s mainly that the east is just shit.

An expansion of teams with some of the better western teams coming through would help reorganize the NBA.

We are fucked if this is LeBron after the injury.

1 Like

Warriors are a real chance here.

Huge shot be Lebron with the shot clock expiring.

Too many Warriors turnovers cost them 2nd half.

1 Like

We do have the best D in the league, it had to carry us tonight.

1 Like

I hope Warriors beat Grizz, you need Steph Curry in the playoffs.