Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

LeBron hurt, hopefully it’s only a couple of weeks and not anything more.

Ankle injury, fuck me man. Both AD and Bron down now.

1 Like

As long as you get them both back playing around 10-15 games before playoffs it’s ok though. You can still win it from 5 or 6 seed if you’re healthy.

2 Likes

I remember you were rather bullish on the Rockets pre season @SDGooner , it’s getting rather ugly now.

1 Like

I was wrong bro.

1 Like

We’ve been hoodwinked.

So the Nets rolled us today despite Durant and Irving not playing.

At this point you would ask yourself if AD and LBJ are enough to stop them defensively :eyes:. Griffin with 8 points and 5 rebounds in a little over 19 minutes playing time. That seems like nothing but those numbers are going to grow the further we get in the season.

Steve Nash is never going to get any credit :joy:. Not sure if it’s great to be him or it sucks to be him as a coach.

He is actually doing a great job.
Never an easy task to put 3 or 4 superstars together and make it work.
Of course playoff games counts heavily more and we will see.

He is. But these stars also fit incredibly well together. With Harden as playmaker.

Yes, it is a huge surprise.
I never thought Kyrie would make way for Harden (or vice versa)

Harden has been immense, BK’s best player for now.

Vooch gone to the Bulls.

2 Likes

Good deal for Chicago, Vucevic has been Orlando’s best player, I see they’re looking to get Lonzo too, could be interesting.

1 Like

Porter was alright but glad that contract has been rid of.

Wendell was alright but nice move. Now I want Lonzo too

Orlando in rebuild mode.

EDIT: Gordon to Denver.

Blazers trade for Norman Powell! What’s your initial feelings @Aussiegooner?

1 Like

It’s sales season in Orlando.

1 Like

I think it’s just a sideways move mate, not sure I like it that much tbh. Powell is a pretty good player but not a huge upgrade on Trent IMO who is 6 years younger. Hood seems finished since the injury so I’m not that concerned about that.

Powell will probably leave as a FA at seasons end, then the same could be said for Garry Trent Jnr also.

I really think we need to bite the bullet and trade CJ ( + some bits and pieces ) for a quality two way wing, our roster would be a lot better balanced if that was the case.

1 Like

Oladipo to Miami, Houston gets Olynyk and Bradley, Pat Riley at it again lol.

3 Likes