Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Lakers doing it again @BigWeng_4LYFE, down 20-2 vs Memphis and just look so lethargic.

It doesn’t matter though when you have James and Davis.

1 Like

Lol so annoying man but I can’t complain I guess.

1 Like

Haha yeah if I was a Lakers fan it would be frustrating me, but when you’re the champions and 21-6 you look like a dickhead for complaining.

2 Likes

Dame vs Doncic was a fun match today with the Blazers winning in a thriller.

Davis seems to be getting some discomfort with that achilles, missing games and left early in the match with Denver tonight. If I’m the lakers I’m taking no risks with the big guy.

1 Like

Fair play to Kyrie for accepting who should be the primary ball handler. Harden has already accepted that KD’s the Alpha too. Positive signs.

Brooklyn have played KD at the 5. I hope they know they can’t afford to do that in the playoffs, if up against an Embiid for example.

These have been their default roles ever since Harden got in. Kyrie’s a funny dude.

Blake Griffin is going to sit for the Pistons until he’s bought out or traded. I kind of want to see him at Milwaukee. Would be an interesting experiment, the Bucks need another playmaker. That will have to be a buyout.

I wonder which team is going to trade for him anyway. He’s on a huge contract.

Gotta stay away from that awful contract at all cost.

Zero dunks for Blake this season. He’s lost his hops and athleticism.

1 Like

Blake is probably on the worst contract in the league as things stand.

I want Lonzo at the bulls already ffs. It was already a shitty lineup, I dunno what’s taking the new front office so long on pulling the trigger for a trade.

1 Like

Brooklyn Nets signed Andre Roberson. He didn’t do much the last two-and-a-half seasons because of injuries, but if he can replicate the player he was even a little he’s a good get for them. Needs to shoot better from the 3-point line though.

I think his body is cactus but we shall see.

Harden lead the Nets to a 24 points comeback against Phoenix.

1 Like

No KD and no Kyrie. Harden is playing excellent basketball. The 3 man bench played above their role stations.

The worst shot on the floor for Brooklyn when closing out games will be Jeff Green and he’s currently shooting 40% from three and scoring 50% from the field. Unbelievable Jeff.

1 Like

They’ll be tough to beat if their Big 3 stays healthy, they’re finals bound.

1 Like

Can’t believe Kyrie can put aside his ego and let Harden as PG

He’s not putting aside anything tho. He averages 20 shots per game. Durant is on 18.9 and Harden on 15.3. If anything he gets to do what do does/likes best; make shots.

2 Likes

True if anything im surprised that Harden has been taking a back seat.

I don’t understand why Harden got the ball hog stamp to be fair. In OKC he was the facilitator in their big three, he is familiar with the role, and in Houston the actual strategy was to run endless pick-and-roll. There offense wasn’t much more than that tbh. He’s the best ball handler in the pick-and-roll you can have.

Dame Lillard needs more credit, 43 points, 16 assists including a late go ahead 3 point play against the Pels today. Blazers 18-10 despite no 2 and 3 options CJ and Nurk missing more than half the games thus far.

1 Like