Auston Trusty

His loan to Birmingham has been made official.
https://twitter.com/BCFC/status/1547869352078090244?t=GmuK9FkyeUarCiyqKaMy4A&s=19

Suppose this loan keeps trusty from getting rusty due to playing no matches for us

3 Likes

I trust(y) that blues will look after him and give him the playing time he needs

stone cold steve auston trusty

3 Likes

Auston Trusty in my Powers

Scored 2 goals

still don’t auston trusty him

1 Like

i reckon he will be coming in as a bench cb and maybe holding may depart.

Don’t know that he’s a better option than Holding.

judging from yesterday i think i might take a chance

If we judged the whole team from yesterday we wouldn’t have enough players to field a starting 11… or a manager. That’s why seasons are more than one game. However, I will concede that there a disturbing trend with Holding. I just don’t think Trusty is the answer to that particular conundrum.

the guy is 24 and on loan in the championship, will never make it here and even as a backup

2 Likes

To be fair, I don’t think that was ever the intention.

It was in reply to Mav

1 Like

I’ve been very surprised by him, looks to be a capable championship defender and maybe good enough for a lower table PL side that doesn’t play with the ball a lot. He doesn’t look remotely comfortable enough with the ball to play for us. But I don’t think that was ever the goal. Hopefully we can sell him for a profit and fund some other priorities.

1 Like

Trusty nominated for Championship player of the month. Having a good season

Didn’t make the USA WC squad. Have they really got 3 or 4 other CB’s better than him?

Making his senior USMNT debut tonight against the mighty Grenada.

The US has terrible CBs. The door is wide open for him to become a regular, even a starter, if he can string together a few impressive performances.

Hoping we can get 10m for him. He might have been an option for us if we weren’t a Europa team.