Aston Villa

Where do you see him going? Like what’s his level now?

He should be aiming for a PL team but may have a wait a bit in that case.

Perhaps back to the Championship with one of the teams that expect to go up this season but fail to do so, I wouldn’t advise anyone to go to Norwich but if they are sensible and know they’re practically down already woudn’t be such a bad landing spot if they give him suitable funds to mount a promotion bid when they get relegated.

2 Likes

Can see him at Fulham or something like that when Marco Silva bombs in this league…again.

1 Like

He was sacked because they have the word record in the Premier League in the calendar year of 2021

Is that a new Guinness record? :joy:

1 Like

haha fuck knows how that appeared there my phone must have auto typed it :joy:

Van Brockhorst favourite for the Rangers job. Fan favourite for them

4 Likes

Won Feyenoord their last Dutch title didn’t he first one in like 15 years or something. Interesting.

2 Likes

The Grealish injury stung last season, if he stayed healthy all year I reckon Villa would have finished 7th or 8th.

1 Like

Can I make one of those really bold @Aussiegooner @SRCJJ style predictions and say Villa will go nowhere with this GBH convicted Scouser

That’s not true, is it?

He did punch someone in the face. But think he was cleared in court as they decided he had been acting in self defence.

He was definitely guilty of being a Phil Collins fan.

2 Likes

Repeatedly.

Depending on what you hear, it was 20 times

Let’s see if his invisible touch works at Villa

1 Like

It’s against all odds

1 Like

So absolutely not convicted of the serious offence of GBH then.

2 Likes
1 Like

Villa legend though isn’t he? Might expect at least a thanks Dwight, but no thanks response :grin:

That’s ok, he should be alright for a job at his other ex club, Man U, when Solskjaer leaves.
No experienced required. :grinning:

3 Likes