Aston Villa

He’s not gonna get the Liverpool job for years.

I am meaning if he wants to go now

1 Like

Didn’t Klopp say he will leave once his contract is up? Gerrard could have stuck with Rangers for another 2 and a half seasons.

Dunno but if he wants to go to England in November 2021 then Villa is his best chance

Good appointment for both sides.

Let’s see what Gerrard is really made of

1 Like

I wonder if he’ll boot John Terry.

Felt they were a bit trigger happy with Smith who’d done a good job until recently

Could have just been a temporary dip in form.

John Terry left in the summer mate

Surely he’s bringing Kamara at some point with hin?

1 Like

Ah I am out of date. Saw him sitting down in a sports club the other day looking like he had nothing to do. Now I know why.

1 Like

It will be interesting to see what kind of manager Gerrard is now that he’s taking his first real job.

1 Like

Done

Look forward to seeing his progress.

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing him slip into this challenge.

5 Likes

Liverpool the winners here. Does good it’s an audition for the job after Klopp. Fail and your out the reckoning.

11 Likes

While I think you’re right it’s gonna be a hell of a job to take on post Klopp.

2 Likes

Oh I agree. Don’t know if he’s anywhere big enough because of what Klopps made them now. Totally different club than the gamble they could afford on Rodgers at the time.

1 Like

Haha hope they get relegated.

West Midlands shite

I couldn’t even say why but I just have a feeling this will go well for both parties, at least in the short term.

1 Like

What do you class as well for Villa? Genuine question because I was listening to a podcast and Rory Smith and others seemed to think Villa were aiming for European football.

I don’t think they can make Europe this season but a top half finish wouldn’t be out of the question given their squad. They should be pushing sides in that middle tier like Brighton, Everton, Leicester and Sp*rs imo.