Aston Villa

His work with Derby and Chelsea was solid, he’s a young coach who still growing.

The options on that list are truly uninspiring

It’s a decent size fot for Potter. Bigger club. Better profile and bit of money.

1 Like

Who is Kasper ?

1 Like

Derby was decent albeit at a lower level, his stint at Chelsea didn’t impress me though. When it was about lower expectations and the youth its wasn’t so bad to start but it turned to crap in epic fashion, he didn’t have any solutions for the issues at hand and says it all that they’ve come this far after they gave him the boot.

@Stroller: It would be a step up yeah but perhaps he backs himself for a bigger job, not sure he’d leave midseason for Villa.

2 Likes

Don’t let @Cristo see this :laughing:

He is the manager of Denmark.

2 Likes

Bit weird how he is joint second favourite haha

1 Like

The friendly ghost

7 Likes

:skull:.

1 Like

Haha I saw this earlier.

Absolutely no chance he goes to Villa lol

I actually wouldn’t mind throwing money at him to coach the USA men’s team. I’m not a huge fan of Gregg Berhalter’s Man City-lite.

1 Like

Yeah would be honestly surprised if he leaves before World Cup given how well Denmark are doing

Interesting. Thought he’d stick it out up there…

Good news for Celtic. Fuck of Stevie and leave a whole in their season.
Can get behind this move.

Have you just posted a random Celtic fan’s tweet? lol

If Gerrard keeps them up this year then solidifies them as a solid midtable side for a while, it sets him up pretty well to take over at Anfield if Klopp decides to leave when his contract is up in summer 2024.

Hope it happens. Gerrard has done a nice job at Rangers but I have a hard time seeing him as a truly top level manager.

1 Like

I posted a tweet I saw on my timeline, I didn’t look into it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Easy done haha

Random celtic fan was correct tbf actually @shamrockgooner

I can see why he wants to go. He won’t get a bigger job in England than Villa.

Have to be honest here. He only won the league last season because Celtic completely exploded. He’s nothing like Rodgers coming backdown who completely dominated Scottish football in an unprecedented manor

2 Likes

Crazy that he was able to manage a team to so many titles all from the comfort of his own home.

7 Likes

Working from home has come a long way in the past 18 months or so tbf

4 Likes

He won’t get a bigger job? Seeing how Lampard, Arteta and Ole got some of the biggest jobs in the country, I wouldn’t have been surprised if Gerrard landed the Liverpool job when Klopp decided to leave.

Still, moving to Villa is a good step for him to test himself in the PL as a coach and seeing how Villa spend, he will get backed as well.
Liverpool can still monitor his progress.