Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (Premier League) 2-4

Nah, can’t be taking just one point in games against Everton, Brentford and Villa. Big 45 minutes coming up this second half.

Arteta needs to wake up and make adjustments. We can’t come back out playing the same football.

This game is a joke. Villa are a joke and we once again concede poor goals against the run of play because we give them space and don’t get back. Ref is a cunt as always. Anyone who that Mason leaving was going to have any impact was deluded. Saka getting kicked up and down the pitch and once again he’s the one booked. The PL is a joke. But we aren’t much better right now either.

3 Likes

If we can’t walk away with three points our title race is over.

Who cares when we can’t even put the ball at the back of the net

No doubt this is poor from the players in terms of mentality and fight or whatever but also to a degree it looks like we’ve been found out tactically

Teams know how to play us now

1 Like

Fucking helping Coutinho find form. Banter.

1 Like

Eddie and Zinchenko need to sit down for a while.

1 Like

Yep double up on the wingers game over

Especially Saka

1 Like

So true. The ti make matters worse, Utd are doing well and look to be in it now. So a loss is making it look like 3rd is most likely. That will be a joke. I don’t care what our expectations were at the start. Falling off a cliff is unacceptable. Disgraceful.

1 Like

Saka and Jorginho - well done. Rest of you - pull your bastard fingers out.

Tierney, Vieira, ESR and Mar9 to change the game.

Xhaka and Zinchenko have been so fucking bad for ages.

I’ve been screaming for Tierney. Not sure what Zinny is being told to do but he’s been too slow. Xhaka is up and down with his runs into the box. That needs to happen more too. Arteta needs to find a solution.

2 Likes

If this holds we’ll be getting less points than I even predicted so that means I’m wrong. :sweat_smile:

1 point out of 4 is insane. Can shit on our attack all we want but we’ve been so bad defensively.

We’re becoming too predictable ffs. Gotta pump a few direct long balls into the box every now and then and mix it up a little.

He’s not far off burn out here. Injury around the corner and even frustration creeping in and a possible red card in the offing.
He’s all we bloody have at the moment to cling onto for hope.

1 Like

Honestly Zincheko doesn’t have to play every game like this, he isn’t that caliber IMO

1 Like

You can’t just do that though, then the full backs are left free so if our wingers get doubled up we need overlap fest from the full backs.

Only 11 players each side, just gotta work out where the spaces are when that happens.

Surprised nobody mentions how disgusting Rasmdale is performing atm. Gets nowhere near the first goal from at tight angle and a low driven shot. De Gea would have paraded with the feet. Does Ramsdale ever do that?

second goal. Why are you diving before you now where Coutinho shoots? atleast wait to see which side he shoots at before diving. wtf

1 Like

Never.

I know a few Gooners who have, though

Couldnt bring meself to sing along to #heigh ho Aston Villa#

2 Likes