Arthur Melo

I love how Juve don’t even consider Ramsey as a player of theirs anymore, hence why they want to replace Arthur.

Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re trying to force us into looking at Ramsey instead.

Pull an Ozil on them, the same way Fener did us. Telll them we’ll take him on loan but they’ll have to pay 90% of his wages, the cunts. :rofl:

Imagine the tension between him and Jack. :rofl:

1 Like

Feels like the club is spending a bit too much time on this in a pivotal moment of the season.

Go sound out Wijnaldum.

6 Likes

Ramsey will be “on the move” from the couch to his fridge to grab another beer.

1 Like

Always f’ckin happens with this stupid club.

Even if Vlahovic does happen, is it going to be any time sooner than 31st Jan? This is Arsenal we’re talking about

2 Likes

Wilshere it is then.

Ramsey Remontada?

How has Zakaria not moved yet? If we want a cheap addition, he’s there.

1 Like

Honestly bit of the summer funds on him or Tielemanns, fucking around with these loans like we’re godamn Italian club ourselves

3 Likes

I really don’t think that another Swiss DM who performed well in the Bundesliga is what we need

He’s on a free in six months, not sure how common it is for guys to take a move at that point and give up their Bosman!

The only example I can think of off the top of my head is when we inexplicably loaned Cedric. But I really think that was intended to be a permanent signing the whole time and the club was engaged in some questionable transfer deals.

I feel like this should be renamed the Flamini. Colloquially at least.

1 Like

1 Like

What the fuck are they on about?

5 Likes

Did he reject it after being told it was absolutely not going to happen.

I hear Arteta also rejected a Nketiah Haaland exchange.

1 Like

Troll job.

1 Like

Phew

One step closer to Wilshere