Arsène Wenger

Careful what you wish forrrrrrrr :joy::joy:

Just out of curiosity it would be interesting to know what the record goaless streak is for a Wenger lead Arsenal team, in his 20 + years.

2 Likes

Yeah the be careful what you wish for crew are having a period of rejoice right now.

1 Like

Wenger should have left in 2017 not even 2018.

Be quiet lol

1 Like

Earlier than that

1 Like

We’d be challenging for the title this year with Wenger at the helm with this much talent :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I don’t care, was the right decision to sack him no matter what happens.

2 Likes

2015 to be exact.

Takes us into the Emirates and through the trophy draught then wins back to back FA Cups and leaves.

We fucked that up

I miss us scoring goals as much as anyone, and even think Wenger could get more goals out of this team, but he was in decline and alot fans wished for him to leave.

Just because stats and goals have been adversely impacted doesn’t mean I would swap depressing for hopeless.

Because that’s what we would still be under Wenger - hopeless. Score a few more perhaps but wouldn’t be surprised to us getting tonked 4-1, 5-2 etc.

All whilst trying to pull a stunt like selling Auba and convincing us that Nketiah’s career was being killed

2 Likes

Earlier than that too.

How sad do you have to be to rejoice in your supposed team being shit for multiple seasons.

2 Likes

What would you say mate?

Bring back Wenger for the remainder of the season.

2 Likes

Keep saying that to yourself guys.

Easily done when you aren’t an arsenal fan

It really wasn’t because Arsene is a top manager. The correct decision would have been to restructure the club to give Arsene some real help, he can manage circles around the last two clowns we employed.

He wasn’t gonna buy into that.

So u consider losing 2 - 1 on aggregate in the semis of the EL to Simeone and Atletico as hopeless? Lol okay sure we were one step away from winning the EL and woulda done so had Laca been able to score a guilt edge chance. We’ll see if we make it back to the EL semi final this year…

1. After the 8 2. No way he should ever of got a 9 year grace between trophies.
1 Like

Wouldn’t have happened anywhere else

1 Like

We went one better the year after.

1 Like