Arsène Wenger

Well…they are. Example without football then. Not sure if you work for a company or as your own boss. But if the former applies, does your boss wait until he lets underperforming co-workers go until he has a successor? Or does he let them go if he or she feels like the employee in question is not performing accordingly?

I don’t hate Wenger. I’m just trying to get you to understand that letting a manager go does not (solely) depends on his successor, but a lot more factors are involved.

Of course you enjoy this. Ever since Wenger is let go you wish nothing but misery upon Arsenal. If you had it your way you had us relegated. In order to gloat because they let Wenger go.

Oh damn yeah, back to mediocrity for this club.

Don’t act like you don’t celebrate every loss.

I distribute sweets

Btw @SDGooner
Quite rich of to say that when you have admitted that you dont watch FA Cup finals :joy:

Get the fuck out of here :joy:

Yeah. But you only watch hoping that Arsenal loses. If anybody needs to get the fuck out of here it’s you.

Why would I want Wenger to lose FA Cup?

You are dumb

I’m sorry. I referred to last season’s. Of course when Wenger was here you hoped they won.

Again rich considering you want Arsenal to lose so you are proven right about Wenger and Emery.

Cunts like you need weeding out of this forum. Don’t call yourself an Arsenal fan if you have any shame.

Pfft I hate Chelsea more than Arsenal. Unlike you, I don’t suck Chelsea fans like you admitted to have done. I wouldn’t want Chelsea to win.

Hahahahahahahaha. Why the name calling? Every single time I tried to keep it civilized. But here again you’re calling me a cunt.

You know what. I’m going to put you on the ignore list.

Put Arsenal on ignore list traitor

I didn’t know we had one of these.

Maybe @Persona has put us all on this :speak_no_evil:

Pro Klopp alliance user title?

1 Like

:100: :sunglasses:

Done. Can someone tell me before I complain about it has that always been an acceptable way to write 100% mathematically?

Might be worth looking for on catch up

1 Like

Was this not our walk on music at one point? Can remember it round about 2008/09

1 Like

It certainly was, for quite a while. I didn’t mind the song but nothing about it felt very “Arsenal” to me.

IMO we should just walk out to this forever

6 Likes

On my only visit to the Emirates it was London Calling and right here right now which I thought was decent tbf but maybe I just liked everything as it was my first game :joy:

2 Likes