Arsène Wenger

People who find that savage are definitely the cunts who went “my daddy strongest” as kids

3 Likes

Mourinho not being in the book seems to have dented his inflated ego a bit.

If that was Wenger’s intention, then it certainly had the desired effect.

Mourinho is like a schoolboy that is always craving attention and respect but doesn’t get it because he doesn’t deserve it.

I tend to think Arsene is more the type of guy who likes to focus on the positives, our achievements and players type of a thing. We weren’t ever really in any title battles against Chelsea other than 04/05 either.

3 Likes

Big Daddy Mou murdered him here tbh.

3 Likes

ughh big daddy.
you are such a slut Castiel

Nice assumption. Of course not based on any evidence and truth. :ozil:

It is the truth. Apparently it is not valued much by some Arsenal fans. Hence their butt hurt when Mourinho says it how it is and same for Van Persie. :bellend:

1 Like

It factually isn’t though. Does Wenger need to mention every PL manager in his book?

Do you think Fergie would comment if he wasn’t in another managers book? No, because Fergies and alpha where as Mourinho is an insecure egotist, who feels slighted because he didn’t get any attention from Big Daddy Wengz

3 Likes

It’s a throw away comment at a news conference as the spuds manager.
Fucking hell smirk or ignore it. Means nothing too either man.

2 Likes

I don’t think Mourinho cares to be honest with you.

A reporter asked him this question and he answered it.

Wenger was Mou’s bumboy. And Fergie’s too. A decade of humiliation against either one of them, for Wenger and us as fans.

1 Like

This. I saw them together numerous times on beIn sports when I was abroad, I even recall Wenger saying how him and Mourinho were actually good friends.

1 Like

Easy to have a good record when you have the best squad in the league

Not if your David Moyes

1 Like

1 Like

It’s not completely true though, I’ve seen Wenger’s full quote was something like

It does not upset me. With him its constant provocation. I feel like I am at kindergarten, but that is part of his personality. And it is false, we beat him (2 out of 19 times). We won, and there were also a lot of draws… And it is not “you” who wins, you participate in the victory. It is “we” who win. The manager is there to get the maximum out of the team.

2 Likes

Arsene is the very definition of the word ‘Class’

4 Likes

What’s the other game after united. Please don’t tell me it’s the C. Shield.

2 Likes

So who has read his autobiography yet and if so, what is the most interesting fact he shares in his book? Most memorable moments of Arsène Wenger

2 Likes

Has he wrote a book. Kept that quiet. No coverage over here on it ive seen.

2 Likes

hmm, are you being sarcastic? :woozy_face:

1 Like

nice video, we won that CL final tho, just cuz the refs decided to screw us and award the win to Barca cuz they knew they couldn’t beat us 11 on 11, doesn’t change the fact Arsene was the CL champ in 06 :+1::+1:

1 Like