Arsène Wenger

Listening to it now

Just finished the audio book version and I really enjoyed it. 6+ hours of Arsene narrating and if anytbing I understand him more now, he the bleeds red and white. He’ll still have haters and doubters after this but for me, I love that man like I love my family, a constant through my young adult life into adulthood!

3 Likes

Written version of the podcast

A clip from Wenger’s appearance on Graham Norton tonight:

1 Like

It’s absolutely wild seeing Arsene on Graham Norton. :joy:

Nice seeing him on the tv again tho.

Wenger not having a fucking idea what Graham was going on about during his mascot game I am SCREAMING :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Can’t wait to listen, love the Ornstein and Chapman podcast tbf

1 Like

People criticise the book saying its boring for me it couldn’t be further from the truth I’ve read the first 3 chapters tonight and I really enjoyed reading about his early life, his playing career and how he got into coaching. I can’t wait to read some more tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah I’ve seen reviews saying it’s dull but he was never going to make it an explosive book speaking out against Mourinho, Fergie etc

1 Like

How many times can we repackage these same interviews.
Theres very little to differentiate now as he wishes to keep his council on a lot of things. Just getting repetitive. Tbf im sure it’s been a bit of an ordeal for him too.
This is a one week thing only isn’t it?.

4 Likes

Yeah he said he wanted to bunch them all together as it isn’t his style and he can’t wait to go back to his job at FIFA

1 Like

Good for him. I honestly felt for him on the Norton show last night. Like that show but it’s not for him and it showed a bit at times.

2 Likes

One more for good measure? @Stroller :joy:

His publicist is putting in the work, good promo tour

2 Likes

I take it he’s just repeating constantly what’s already in his book :grin:

:raised_hands:

15 Likes

Didn’t Mourinho send him a question for that Guardian Q&A? And then this?

What a clown

1 Like

How’s the book going now guys. Great, good,average, poor. . .genuinely interested.

Being a kid in the pub. Stopping the mars bars. Hopes for the game going forward.

Mourinho replying that he isn’t in the book, because Wenger never beat him is savage. :ozil:

1 Like