Arsène Wenger

The premise of the discussion is that the wages are indicative of your position in the table.
Arsenal were 4th in wages list so presumably Arsenal performed on par.

And I provided the instances where clubs with far greater wages ended up below 4th, so wages are not a great indication.

Doesn’t matter, their wages were higher than other clubs.
Destroys the original argument.

This is where you don’t place things in context.
Why does it fucking matter what they did pre or post, that season they fucked up when they shouldn’t have.

City as well, even if they were building. In that season Liverpool were out of top 4. There was a window for them to enter easily yet they fucked up to Tottenham of all clubs which by no means a better side than City at the time.

You believe you are making sense but when you attribute success of one season to excuse the failinga of other season, you are just reaching; especially considering what this discussion was all about.

Actual research over a longer period of time has shown that there is genuine correlation between wages spend and league finishes. That is also why those finishes of f.e. Chelsea could be qualified as incidents, starting from 10/11 they finished 6 out of 9 times in the top three (in two of those three occastions they met the target of Champions League qualification, which top four is all about, via another road anyway). But the Great Trion denies. You deny this, again, to make Wenger look better.

City went on a upward trajectory since Thaksin, and a season later the Arabs, took over in 2007; 9th, 10th, 5th, 3rd to eventual Champions in 11/12. It doesn’t make sense at all to use them in your argument.

Man United and Liverpool have underperformed I’m actually giving you that…

2 Likes

Yeah please share.

When you have Liverpool & United out of Top 4 for prolonged period, the great Trion indeed doesn’t buy the shit research.

No. Already spend too much time on your shite. If you don’t want to believe it you can kindly fuck off :slight_smile:.

Guess there’s no such bullshit research

There is mate. I’m just not willing to spend any time looking it up for you.

Your posts also have homophobic tendencies. I’m sure that is why you edited this last post?

1 Like

I noticed what your no was referring to, hence the edit.
You just made up a research and now can’t back it.

Even if there is a research I have already shown its quite flawed

I would also advice you to reflect on your dictatorial demand to ask posters to leave forum if they support Wenger.
That’s extremely scumy

Hahahaha you can try your best but forget it. I’m not going to look for it for you.

It also seems like you’re not just racist, which you got banned for, but also homophobic. I shouldn’t be surprised by that tho.

So said a guy who asked me to leave the forum.
If I wasn’t tolerant, I would say that is down to my color.

It’s not homophobic to suggest someone sucks a dick. That’s great advice :stuck_out_tongue:

But I think you’re probably spot on.

And it’s homophobic to assume sucking dick is homophobic slur

It’s arguably hyperbolic, but it’s not homophobic.

Whatever man, I am just playing the falsely accusingly each other of racism and homophobia.

Since the threshold is low, anyone who mocked me is racist cause I am brown

:pepe2:

@Mysty remember when you twice made call center jokes, can you find those posts for me so I can report them for racism?

@Maverick79 remember when you generalised me for not valuing women because I am from “those parts”, you were being a racist. Ask for a ban.

I am as much “racist” as you all are. I just don’t make a huge fuss about tiny shits like that.

I can assure you, not everybody is a racist. I can also assure you that in your time here, you’ve said a lot of questionable things. To me, you’re racist and extremely misogynistic. :grinning:

Dammit the trick worked.
I completely forgot about the research.
Nicely spinned into the racism bit to distract me and get away from making up a research

You are not the authority of what I feel was racist towards me.
You included, Jakey, Mysty & Maverick have been racist towards me but those are smaller instances, so I don’t place much weight to it; but at the time it was pretty racist.

But anyway I got sidetracked, @SDGooner show us the research bud, you effing liar